FM3 Firmware Version 4.01

Who thinks we're looking at a Friday release of 5.0 (not necessarily THIS Friday or next, etc., just Friday in general) and who think it'll just be some random time during the week, like a Tuesday evening at, like, 7:42?

I'm guessing the latter. I think they like to surprise us and catch us unawares. 'Firmware Friday' is just so yesterday. All hail the age of "Firmware Tuesday at 7:42 PM!"

In my case, at least, I can honestly say that firmware 4.01 has been one of the most stable and bug free firmwares of pretty much anything I've used, so I have nothing but good things to say for it, and hope for 5.0.

Obviously it has a lot to do with how one uses the device, hence "in my case". Still, extremely thankful for what I have, and extremely curious for things to come!

I was thinking the same thing; I haven't noticed any bugs (except the one I've mentioned where high CPU presets will glitch out if the expression pedal is connected and the unit is turned on when it's in toe-down position). Overall, it's been super stable for my uses. I still want the Virtual Capo improvement, but there's nothing else that needs tweaking, IMO. I'm impressed the FM9 hasn't had a single update since release!

Back
Top Bottom