ordered one day too early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

I just ordered my new Axe-FX III Mk II on Friday for $2299 and now today one business day later (Monday) it dropped to $2199.
Thats $100. Damn. I wonder if they can do something about that? It hasn't even been delivered yet.
uggg

Call them; same thing just happened to me with a purchase from LPL (covertinstruments.com) … was super cool about it.

👍❤️🙏

Come on guys. If they had raised prices (which most companies are doing right now), would you be calling to offer them the difference. No, you would be congratulating yourself for getting in under the wire.

And, what is the cutoff for retroactive pricing? One day., One week, one year? I paid full freight 5 months ago, somehow I don’t think Cliff will be taking my call on this one. Lol.

Last edited:
Call them. They’re a respectable company, and shouldn’t let $100 break the deal. I’m sure they’ll return the difference. Especially when you could just return it, and buy another one at that price.
You'd lose more than $100 on the shipping costs.
"All shipping costs are the customer's responsibility. The amount of the refund shall be the original purchase price less any shipping and handling costs."
It wouldn't 'break the deal' because the deal's already done. The customer might have some bad feelings for a while, but if it was up to me, I'd say no, but I'd send out a coupon of some sort for a future purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom