Switching On/Off the Poweramp modeling and Cabinet modeling for each output individual.

I think it would be great to have the possibility to have an on/off switch for the power amp modeling and the cabinet modeling on each output block seperately. In that case you can send your signal to all four outputs and connect different setup's simultaneously to the output's of your Axe, without changing the layout of the effect chain.

yup this would be great, but that would mean 4 instances of the entire preset, meaning 4x the CPU needed. you can't just "take out cab modeling" at the output after it was already put into the signal. been a wish for a while, but would require double the CPU per output you want duplicated.

Easy enough to put the cab block last and shunt off before it for various outputs. This is how I create outputs for real cab vs FOH.

Selectively skipping power amp modeling is trickier. Maybe something analogous to the send/receive blocks. A "pre-power amp receive" block could receive a tap, but it wouldn't get any effects that were post-amp.

I think it would be great to have the possibility to have an on/off switch for the power amp modeling and the cabinet modeling on each output block seperately. In that case you can send your signal to all four outputs and connect different setup's simultaneously to the output's of your Axe, without changing the layout of the effect chain.
This would only work if the Cab block was in the Output block. The next best thing, as noted above, is to put your Cab block just before the Output blocks.

Easy enough to put the cab block last and shunt off before it for various outputs. This is how I create outputs for real cab vs FOH.

Selectively skipping power amp modeling is trickier. Maybe something analogous to the send/receive blocks. A "pre-power amp receive" block could receive a tap, but it wouldn't get any effects that were post-amp.
Ok, that i understand and is logic.
But i like to have PowerAmp Modeling Off to my real tube Amp, and PowerAmp Modeling On to The FOH.
And That is also Logic for me!!!

How are you doing that?

Back
Top Bottom