FM9 with FC6..anyone try?

Dirty145

Inspired
Should get my invite for FM9 next week. Currently have the FM3/FC6 combo. My initial thought process was that I could use the FC6 to display all the effects on my kitchen sink presets. Instead of setting up individual scenes that toggle effects on or off, I could just have the FC6 with all my options leaving the FM9 for presets and scenes. Would this work?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking - you mentioned using the FC6 to control effects rather than using scenes but then you mentioned using the FM9 for scenes.

You have 8 layouts to share between the 2 devices, so however you want to divide those up is up to you.

I'm not quite sure what you're asking - you mentioned using the FC6 to control effects rather than using scenes but then you mentioned using the FM9 for scenes.

You have 8 layouts to share between the 2 devices, so however you want to divide those up is up to you.
Essentially, I was asking if I could just use the FC6 to simply switch all effects on/off, while leaving the FM9 to change presets/scenes

Back
Top Bottom