Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 17.01 Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pitch thing in the reverb is really interesting. It's a thing, that the timing is pitch dependent. Dump one side (l/r) to -12 and the other to +12.

It would be cool it they could be aligned. I'm sure that I'm missing something.

The two UI bugs -- one with BYPASS and one with DELETE -- in the layout view have been fixed. 🙏

But a new small bug: DELETE doesn't gray out when on an empty slot (BYPASS does gray out).

Last edited:
A "basic" tab, similar to the drive block basic tab, would be handy for some of the new Multitap and Megatap Delay types. 3 - 5 of the most relevant controls per effect type.

For example, the Megatap "Gated Reverb" type could have the following controls;
Delay Time
Pre-Delay
Diffusion Mix?
Mix

Another example - "Quad Chorus" in the Multitap Delay Block;
Chorus 1 - 4 Rates
Master Depth

1210 🤩
the new Multitap Delay block types are really cool!
the A.H. Clean Short remind me when I was toying with my father's Yamaha E1005 Analog Delay
Thank you Cliff & FAS team!

Last edited:
UPS has my MKII Turbo, on its way to me. I am salivating. I cannot wait to see, and hear, and play what you guys do with FullRES.
I haven't had Cygnus in my house enough to even appreciate all the great new stuff because the great old stuff is all still new to me; but it's amazing to know that the very best will really just keep getting better. The pace of stuff I've experienced just since mid-July is quite astonishing. And I love that.

Added dedicated Pitch Shifting to the Reverb block.
Overhauled the Megatap block.
Added modulation to Diffusers in the Delay, Multitap and Megatap blocks.
Added new types to the Multitap Delay block.

hello!

i think cliff may have added some of my multitaps. if you see holdsworth long and short, they need to be used together, both in parallel so that you get 8 taps like in the original ud stomp presets. i'll install later and have a look.

Apologies, I haven’t kept up with the beta threads and obviously missed this, but am I right in thinking Cliff out a way of storing full res IRs on the mk i as well now?
Never has this gif been more appropriate.

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom