Mitch malloy pete thorn vh experience happening right now. Jesus this guy can play

Search Pete's YouTube for the last two weeks, he detailed how he did a capture of his SL68 and was running it into 3 cabinets for a W-D-W setup ....

This was the board he had put together.
Screen-Shot-2021-10-10-at-10-32-00-AM.png

I just picked up a QC for myself and while is not the AxeFX 3, I do find it a lot better than the Helix and KPA its super easy to navigate around and I programed up a preset that sounds really close to my main patch on the 3.

Well with all the time he and Dave Friedman spent nailing Eddie's tone using amps, was he using a Plexi live for this (and the QC for effects)? I mean, if I had that capability and that amp, I sure as hell would use the real thing in a VH tribute show.

Well with all the time he and Dave Friedman spent nailing Eddie's tone using amps, was he using a Plexi live for this (and the QC for effects)? I mean, if I had that capability and that amp, I sure as hell would use the real thing in a VH tribute show.
I'm sure he'd love to use the actual SL68, but for a one-off gig in Florida that wasn't in the budget. Sounds like the QC did a killer job. :)

Needs more effects on the vocals :| I'm sure this guy sounds good in something. This isn't it. Pete, otoh; is a ripper.
I don't know what's going on with Mitch's vocals at this show, the delay at the beginning is really cringe. He's actually one hell of a singer. Saw him do a full show (mostly originals, a few covers) a few years back and he was very good.

From earlier this year:

Pete is a hometown boy from my city and I love seeing where he's gone since. He is such a Halen nerd and one of the very few who truly nails down Eddie's nuanced playing and feel.

Back
Top Bottom