Who else is upgrading to Axe-FX III TURBO? :-)

The quotes above are legit but taken out of context. FullRes does require considerable processing power -- that appears to be one of the factors behind the introduction of MkII Turbo:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...they-are-thrilling.177242/page-2#post-2157470
I'm guessing not more that a reverb block. Test it, it's easy enough to do . Hi res is actually a bit misleading as I thought it was just longer in the same actual resolution. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

My Turbo is arriving today! I went for the upgrade because A) FullRes is awesome. And B) I wanted to make sure I had enough power for any other tricks Cliff has up his sleeve.
Yeah, but going for all currently available upgrades doesn't in any way guarantee that.

I'm sure you'll enjoy, but be honest with yourself about what you are and aren't getting.

No, I’m not interested in long irs . I hope they won’t release a 4 next year …
The master wish list got tons of super cool ideas, I wish they will concentrate on this

Folks who received their Turbo, can you answer this question? ^^ Thanks :)
Mine appears to look like a MKII. I racked it so can't check the back and am not sure if there is an indicator in an info screen. I do recall wondering if I were to sell it how can I show it is a Turbo. It was not obvious to me.

I also wondered since I ordered right when it was announced maybe later ones will have some cool "Turbo" label on them.

The pic shows the face sitting on my MK1.

Attachments

• 20211001_185311.jpg
    20211001_185311.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom