Waitlist Email

The FAS website said orders were shipping in the US & Canada for folks who signed up on the waitlist. There's been no recent announcement about global shipping yet.
August 28: “it will be a few weeks before units start shipping internationally”. Meanwhile, EU VIPs and artists have already received theirs, and as usual the EU distributor keeps his own (separate) waitlist - I recall people over here getting their FM3 before US customers, although the latter registered earlier on Fractal’s own (much longer) list. Hence, no use in comparing.

Well look what the cat dragged in yesterday! Excuse my FM3 tables. I guess I need to upgrade to an FM9 table. LOL

Everything looks and sounds great and very functional. Some issues importing older FM3 presets, but other than that, it is a win for us and for Fractal Audio!

Love it. Those tables are essential at all the best rehearsal spaces and recording studios.

Studio Table.jpg

Alas, I went on the waitlist 8/29 at 9:29 PM CDT, so it will be a while before I get a shot of the FM9 by the "special" table.

Keep in mind I was at 12:27 central (1:27 eastern) and did not get my invite until yesterday when others past that time had already reported getting an invitation earlier. So it's not an exact science.

By the way, I ordered mine this morning. :smile::smile::smile:

Keep in mind I was at 12:27 central (1:27 eastern) and did not get my invite until yesterday when others past that time had already reported getting an invitation earlier. So it's not an exact science.

By the way, I ordered mine this morning. :smile::smile::smile:
If you look at the headers for your invitation email it'll show you the "Received: from" list of servers the mail routed through getting to you, along with the timestamp. The timestamp will give you an idea where the holdup occurred.

August 28: “it will be a few weeks before units start shipping internationally”. Meanwhile, EU VIPs and artists have already received theirs, and as usual the EU distributor keeps his own (separate) waitlist - I recall people over here getting their FM3 before US customers, although the latter registered earlier on Fractal’s own (much longer) list. Hence, no use in comparing.
Well, that makes me feel better. It may be that FAS has delegated a certain number of units for overseas vendors, and is in the process of building up their reserve supply again.

If EU VIPs have already received theirs, stateside folks might see invite time movement again once the 2nd production run completes. (I have to laugh...it reminds me of Cosby's Christmas Time sketch where as a kid he describes trying to sleep on Xmas Eve and time STOPS.)

Regards production, it would seem to be the case, at least for observers of this forum, unless there has been a slight delay in progress for some unknown reason.

Back
Top Bottom