Waitlist Email

Agree here. Once the first bunch of orders are filled, the order/time curve flattens out from its initial spike. There are many who emailed their request the first hour; the curve must flatten because there are likely fewer people ordering compared to the first hour's large group.

We will see the email invite times move more quickly once the initial large group orders are filled. I can almost promise all of us this. FTR, I don't have any FM9 sales facts to back this up with, but it stands to reason.
It’s just that we don’t know if there are many more units left from the first batch, we don’t know when the second batch is coming and you forget fractals obligation to dealers abroad. Especially Europe who are waiting too.

It’s just that we don’t know if there are many more units left from the first batch, we don’t know when the second batch is coming and you forget fractals obligation to dealers abroad. Especially Europe who are waiting too.
I hear that, but sometimes you gotta have faith, and trust that people you do business with will make good on their promises.

The FAS website said orders were shipping in the US & Canada for folks who signed up on the waitlist. There's been no recent announcement about global shipping yet.

Patience is key. The FM9 "won't die on the table," so I think we're safe at this point. If it did, Fractal couldn't make good on their promise. Patience, grasshopper.

I hear that, but sometimes you gotta have faith, and trust that people you do business with will make good on their promises.

The FAS website said orders were shipping in the US & Canada for folks who signed up on the waitlist. There's been no recent announcement about global shipping yet.

Patience is key. The FM9 "won't die on the table," so I think we're safe at this point. If it did, Fractal couldn't make good on their promise. Patience, grasshopper.
I think most people are concerned about external issues like chip shortages and supply chain meltdowns.

I've never had a fractal unit but I've never heard a bad word about them, so it's not fractal I'm worried about.

I think most people are concerned about external issues like chip shortages and supply chain meltdowns.

I've never had a fractal unit but I've never heard a bad word about them, so it's not fractal I'm worried about.
Chip supplies and supply chain shipping are a factor. I trust that the chipset that Fractal uses is a USA-made product, not shipped from overseas. For reference, understand that the Axe III uses a Texas Instruments "Keystone" DSP core. The FM9 utilizes 2 SHARC+ and 2 "Griffin" DSP cores.

Although I do not know if these are foreign-made components, perhaps we might ask someone more knowledgable if indeed these are USA-made DSP cores or not.

That might help us determine or relieve us of the burden of not knowing, and help us understand if a domestic product imposes a greater supply chain issue or not.

Regardless of the core origins, there have to be some foreign made chips and components are likely inside both units for sure with differentb origins of manufacture....

Most Items are designed in the USA and manufactured and/or at least parted out elsewhere.

I put my name on the waitlist on the day of the announcement a couple hours after the announcement. I received my invite yesterday, September 22nd and placed my order this morning.

I sent mine at 1:37PM ET on the 27th but nothing yet....hoping it comes today or tmrw so I can get it next week! I have seen others with 1:37 but so far no luck for me,

Well look what the cat dragged in yesterday! Excuse my FM3 tables. I guess I need to upgrade to an FM9 table. LOL

Everything looks and sounds great and very functional. Some issues importing older FM3 presets, but other than that, it is a win for us and for Fractal Audio!

Attachments

• IMG_1378.jpeg
    IMG_1378.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1379.jpeg
    IMG_1379.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 48
Well look what the cat dragged in yesterday! Excuse my FM3 tables. I guess I need to upgrade to an FM9 table. LOL

Everything looks and sounds great and very functional. Some issues importing older FM3 presets, but other than that, it is a win for us and for Fractal Audio!
Nice congratulations and enjoy!

Check your trash and junk email folders, search for messages where
Code:
from ends with “@fractalaudio.com”
, and if you don’t see an invitation contact sales.
Thanks. I'll give it a few days. I have them as contacts in my email. Nothing in spam. I never have had fractal show up in my spam.

Back
Top Bottom