Waitlist Email

are you saying we need a second chart which tracks time of day when purchase invitation posts are made to the waitlist forum from which we can determine when invite emails are sent out? :smile::tearsofjoy:
LOL. Nope, that would be unnecessary. It might create some busy work for folks who are inclined to do that kind of thing, but posting the time your invite was received to this forum has no effect on when you actually received the invite.

Thanks for playing our game, though, your consolation prize is an external footswitch that does nothing but buzzes. :D

Waitlist email 8/27 10:24am Pacific
Purchase email 9/17 10:56am Pacific
This is good news. 10:56 PDT is 1:56 EDT. The list is moving forward at a faster rate now. Happy to see a projected timeframe moving past the initial group of people who signed on early.

Waitlist email 8/27 10:24am Pacific
Purchase email 9/17 10:56am Pacific

I think it's still at 1:24 EDT, that's when he received the waitlist email confirmation.

Correct me if I'm wrong; @zen649's post says he received his purchase email invite on 9/17 at 10:56 AM PDT? His waitlist email was on 8/27 at 10:24 AM PDT.

Oh, doh. I see what you're saying. That the waitlist confirmation email is still at 1:24 EDT. Oh, well, maybe I do need to write up that 2nd projection chart. :sweatsmile:

Last edited:
Seems to me that invitations to purchase have been going out around 1:30 to 2:30 Fractal time each day. Don’t remember if any have been sent out on a Monday. We should know soon. 🤞

Seems to me that invitations to purchase have been going out around 1:30 to 2:30 Fractal time each day. Don’t remember if any have been sent out on a Monday. We should know soon. 🤞
Could be. IIRC, invites were being sent out each business day about the time the confirmation emails were sent, save for weekends. Maybe FAS has been working overtime and needs their beauty sleep...I'D certainly need this, so may it be with FAS...:tearsofjoy:

This thread has so much inherent intoxication in it that it be throwing everyone's math off.

Anyone need a Designated Driver?? :)

This thread has so much inherent intoxication in it that it be throwing everyone's math off.

Anyone need a Designated Driver?? :)
Perhaps we need an 2nd thread that displays a headcount of folks who've already received their invites and purchased. Might help if this info were in one thread, plus times the invites were received. We could keep the thread exclusively for this purpose.

I don't think overtime has anything do with intoxication. Heavy drinking does, yes. Not working overtime.

Sleep deprivation is a form of inebriation, too. ;)

In general, I feel that there is a sort of delirium of anticipation and excitement that
has many in this thread not seeing straight right now.

Nothing wrong with that.... as long as no one asks what time it is. :)

Sleep deprivation is a form of inebriation, too. ;)

In general, I feel that there is a sort of delirium of anticipation and excitement that
has many in this thread not seeing straight right now.

Nothing wrong with that.... as long as no one asks what time it is. :)
I'll take the $5 and walk, thanks...LOL...

Sounds like the story of frat house initiation. First week was 5 days of sleep deprivation. I think I lasted 3-½ with a nap snuck in somewhere.

But srsly, we could create a thread with each forum member who've received their email invites that have purchased. The tally would be adding one number to the previous count. We could estimate just how many units were sold within this forum to paying members. (VIPs and Artists who received theirs for free or a discount would not be included, but those who paid MSRP price would).

Timeframe of email purchase receipt would not need be chronological. The info might help us track FM9 sales and help us estimate what numbers FAS has sold regards their current supply.

Waitlist: Aug 27 @ 10:24a PDT
Invite: Today, Sept 17 @ 10:56a PDT

Ordered immediately.Waitlist Confirmation 8/27 1:24PM EST
Purchase Invitation 9/17 1:56PM

PURCHASED AND ON THE WAY!!!!

And to make the day even fucking better, I just ordered the neck and body from MJT for my Gilmour Red Strat Replica!!!!

Waitlist confirmation: 8/27 1:25 EST
invitation received: 9/17 1:56
Ordered 9/17 2:50

selling all my other pedals now! Lol
Alright then, FM3 sold - 12 35 PM CST!
Show on October 2nd...Please FM9's don't go out of stock!

I assume they already are and they're waiting for the next batch.

Possibly. Most recent posts regards email purchase invite was 9/17. Purchase invites sent out at 1:56 PM EDT. Nothing new to speak of today, unless the invites go out after 1:56 PM EDT. This is entirely possible, since my spidey sense tells me that FAS won't discontinue offering invites, but may "titrate" them so as to not sell out too quickly.

Back
Top Bottom