Wish Memo Block

"Writer's block"
rmsht.gif

Reactions: yek
Yes @lqdsnddist, or a "CYA" block you can set up to auto-text your wife that you are running your errands and not f-ing off with that guitar gadget thing. The texts are only sent if a signal is coming into the unit or settings are being changed.

Talk Block....but that sounds a lot like "Talk Box" so some folks might get excited then disappointed. ;)

Might be better to add a notes page/tab to the home screen. But have you tried using up all the text space in all 8 scenes? You can write an article with those 8 lines.

It has been asked for before to add a text field to presets. Maybe it’s awkward or would increase preset size.

Another idea, just have a new block type you can throw in the grid. Doesn’t do anything sound wise but would contain notes relevant to the preset.

I can never remember which preset is current or what my thoughts were when I built it. having a notes field somewhere for recording notes, or live use, which guitar, etc, etc would be invaluable.

An interesting idea.
IMHO a text block will contain a lot more memory than a regular block, and its structure is always a problem. In Ax-Edit it would be possible, but will it be possible to store it in FX / FM? Maybe in the future?

I'd rather have notes in a separate page on the Home screen on the Axe3. And when you're in an empty spot in the grid in Axe Edit, when you see the scene names under the grid, there's plenty of room for notes, and would be easily accessible. (But mostly I just want to be able to name my Global Blocks).,

Back
Top Bottom