Second Guessing Fm9 Order

ah maybe you guys are right, or maybe it's just a philosophical difference of opinion. Lots of products, apple, android, xbox, playstation, etc. do announcements ahead of releases - so it's not unprecedented. But... Either way, I honestly don't care enough to keep discussing it.

have a good friday yall

Reactions: Rex
Cygnus was just released... which often seems to coincide with a new product release per Fractal's past....... Are these supposed to be our 'warning' that a new product is coming?
That seems like a tenuous connection.

Cygnus was the result of Cliff discovering differences in how Ares handled the signal decay in contrast to how a tube amp decayed. If I remember correctly, those changes resulted in the cab and drive models changing and that constituted a major revision. By itself the amp block change might not have triggered a new firmware name.

ah maybe you guys are right, or maybe it's just a philosophical difference of opinion. Lots of products, apple, android, xbox, playstation, etc. do announcements ahead of releases - so it's not unprecedented. But... Either way, I honestly don't care enough to keep discussing it.

have a good friday yall
You're right. There's precedence. Among international megacorporations with deep pockets. And with things like smartphones, everyone already knows they're going to release a new product this year, and next year, and the year after that... products with minimal improvements over last year's model that are designed to push you into jumping ship and buying the shiny new thing.

But yes it's time to pull back and enjoy a happy Friday. Peace!

Back
Top Bottom