Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 17.00 Public Beta

nonsense because most people will not bother about full res ir's if they don't come to mk1 Espescially if we still need to buy new irs from the vendors, as these full res irs have specific uses. not suitable for everything.

Ofcourse it would be nice to have them, But not so much that we gotta buy the mk2. not to most people i guess.
Just put my OLD (less NV RAM) Axe 3 for sale on Reverb - and will be ordering the NEW Axe 3 (more NV RAM). Will future HW release have a modular PC like I/O backplane that can be upgraded like PC to get more memory?

Just put my OLD (less NV RAM) Axe 3 for sale on Reverb - and will be ordering the NEW Axe 3 (more NV RAM). Will future HW release have a modular PC like I/O backplane that can be upgraded like PC to get more memory?
In that case enjoy. I might wait atleast until the axe 4 now , got this one in july 2020.

Yeah being able to upgrade memory on your device will be cool.

Hi! I am an Ax FX III Mark I user. When Irs from different creators appeared, they could be used through some software, in a DAW. Could FullRes be used in the same way?
Thanks.

cars, phones, computers, musical equipment, software, etc. The minute you walk out the door it's already obsolete. Today on pre-order day for the iphone 13, they are already spreading rumors about the new and improved iphone 14 for instance. It never ends.
unless the they start charging for firmware upgrades the cost of development is extracted from the Hardware. I get it - and that's alright my expectation are set... I need to budget more capital expenditures for my studio - and from a P&L perspective it is still cheaper then a room full of cabs and Heads....

Back
Top Bottom