Das Metall + Grinder Boost ❤️

Thanks man! Sure, I could upload it! I’m back at home tomorrow and Will let you know.

Good stuff, once again!

I've been looking to get a new guitar sometime in the near future, I take it you like the DK24? I've never really been one to go for (super)strats, but for some reason those Charvels do look nice and from what I've heard, the play as nice as well.

Good stuff, once again!

I've been looking to get a new guitar sometime in the near future, I take it you like the DK24? I've never really been one to go for (super)strats, but for some reason those Charvels do look nice and from what I've heard, the play as nice as well.

Thanks J-V!

These Charvel Pro-Mods are very nice instruments. For me this is a ”Suhr killer”!

The specs are 9/10. Only thing missing is SS Frets. It has great tone options with HSS setup and 5-way switch. The finish of the guitar and overall quality is perfect on mine.

I love the look of the caramelized Neck and Shell Pink color on the body. The neck is fast and feels great in hand.

I really can’t think of any bad words about this guitar. It is one of the best I’ve owned.

As promised, the preset is now on the Axe Change:
https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=9137
That's a pretty good combo! I hadn't tried the grinder boost yet. I was monkeying around and found that using the grinder boost does a great job of cleaning up the mud. Even better than using a different drive up front, and especially since I was trying a couple different cabs I like (F2 683 and 684). Great work.

Reactions: DTS
Back
Top Bottom