Let's see those FM9 rigs!

Good eye! You know your wireless units!

Just used my suitcase scale on it and it came in at 30lbs.

When you say "wireless" is that guitar or IEMS? I've started to hire out sound and they use wedges (EVZLX = yuk!), I'm trying to develop a strategy where I could easily bring my Shur PSM300 IEM system. Instead of running XLR to a wedge to me, just run XLR straight into my PSM300 (wired under board).

When you say "wireless" is that guitar or IEMS? I've started to hire out sound and they use wedges (EVZLX = yuk!), I'm trying to develop a strategy where I could easily bring my Shur PSM300 IEM system. Instead of running XLR to a wedge to me, just run XLR straight into my PSM300 (wired under board).
Guitar wireless.

Just arrived and unboxed. So still on kitchen table :). But it was nice that the Zenrig stuff (from FM3) fits nicely on the FM9 screen\knobs and upper 3 LCDs\FS's. also, 2 of those will also cover the bottom 6 LCDs\fs's...................

Last edited:
Hey Bishop5150 - just seeing what you think of the Sennheiser Wireless? I have my eye on that one too, coming off an older Shure model.

Cheers

Doogz

Hey Bishop5150 - just seeing what you think of the Sennheiser Wireless? I have my eye on that one too, coming off an older Shure model.

Cheers

Doogz
Just got it and love it so far. I’d been using an old Line 6 G50 I bought back in 2011. Never had an issue with it until recently due to the 2.4 ghz range. This Sennheiser unit has been great for the 2 shows I’ve used it at. A large theater and at the same venue I had the issue with the Line 6 at.

I had a stage manager tell me that you want a unit that operates in the A1 band which is 470-517 MHz. Said it’s the best range in big city’s to avoid Wi-Fi interference.

One of you PNW folks, loan your FM9 to Chad at gearbyceba so he can develop skins and protectors. :)
I am sending him mine tomorrow, all the way from STV, Arizona, so soon there will be FM9 skins and screen protectors for everyone who wants them.... :)
0918211620_HDR.jpg

Please excuse the messy cables - just getting set up here....

Someone has to get the ball rolling. I still have all my original rig pieces hooked up and all my original presets, so after spending the day with the FM9, off it goes on vacation to the PNW....
I’m also in AZ (Surprise) and had considered sending mine when it arrives. I’m glad he’s getting one sooner rather than later though! I want that skin!

Back
Top Bottom