Announcing the New FM9 Amp Modeler/FX Processor

sitting here waiting for ups...... It is only a block away.
I got it Wednesday, but didn't get a chance to do anything with it until yesterday.... then my AC went out. Still waiting for AC part. 100 degrees no AC. I did get to start port over presets from the III. I am surprised how much I can port over from the III. Definitely some work to get things to fit, but if I consolidate drives, get rid of shunts, and keep IR lengths down where needs. I can get a good portion of my presets ported. Drive blocks sure do take up a lot of processing. The dedicated cores for delay and reverb are a huge plus. Fitting the Plex Verb in with some presets is the hardest.

The hardware is built like a tank and looks great. The usb coexist with the Axe-fx III, so I can run Axe-Edit with FM9-Edit at the same time.

I posted a preset a few pages back that had 85% utilization on my FM3 and I asked someone to put it in their FM9. iaresee was kind to do so and the same unaltered preset ran at 65 in the FM9.
Thanks, was hoping another response but ok so far

I feel so not notable right now :(
Turned out they DO like me ;)

But I'd missed the special email in my junk folder even though I searched.

Thankfully Matt PM'd me and let me know.

I waited until I got my invite to reply here since we were asked to keep info to ourselves until receiving invites.

I got my invite and placed my order earlier this afternoon. Excited!

I waited until I got my invite to reply here since we were asked to keep info to ourselves until receiving invites.

Congrats! :)

Good for you. At least someone does.. (kidding) Now where’s mine? 😢

Back
Top Bottom