RATT Round and Round SOLO

I’m playing Round and Round in one of my bands, does anyone know how to get the pitch block setup for the duel guitar solo, I saw some threads on this for other fractal units but couldn’t figure it out on the ax8, thanks

Here is an example of the 'Shift' values to use.
It can be used for lots of other songs. Just set the Key parameter in the Pitch block to whatever key you are playing in. Set the High Cut to around 5000 to 6000 Hz. Put the block between the Amp and Cab blocks. Use a hard panned Stereo Cab block if you want to do some harmony panning.
'A' SHIFT - 3 semi
'A#' SHIFT - 3 semi
'B' SHIFT - 3 semi
'C' SHIFT - 4 semi
'C#' SHIFT - 3 semi
'D SHIFT - 3 semi
'D#' SHIFT - 4 semi
'E' SHIFT - 5 semi
'F' SHIFT - 4 semi
'F#' SHIFT - 3 semi
'G' SHIFT - 4 semi
'G#' SHIFT - 3 semi

Instead of a global scale you can use intelligent harmony block type with scale = custom, 6 notes, A-B-C-D-E-G. That will sound better during the bends and work for most of it, except for the 4th & 8th measure which are mostly thirds, plus a unison A in the 5th measure.

Here is an example of the 'Shift' values to use.
It can be used for lots of other songs. Just set the Key parameter in the Pitch block to whatever key you are playing in. Set the High Cut to around 5000 to 6000 Hz. Put the block between the Amp and Cab blocks. Use a hard panned Stereo Cab block if you want to do some harmony panning.
'A' SHIFT - 3 semi
'A#' SHIFT - 3 semi
'B' SHIFT - 3 semi
'C' SHIFT - 4 semi
'C#' SHIFT - 3 semi
'D SHIFT - 3 semi
'D#' SHIFT - 4 semi
'E' SHIFT - 5 semi
'F' SHIFT - 4 semi
'F#' SHIFT - 3 semi
'G' SHIFT - 4 semi
'G#' SHIFT - 3 semi