Talk me into purchase

Off topic: Is that you in the profile pic?
Haha, nope, just a remnant of my hardcore The Faceless fanboy period, when Keene's band was the best thing ever in the metal scene. Well, I'm still a huge fan and didn't ever bother changing the avatar :laughing: I really wish I could've seen them perform at their prime in 2012-2013. Keene does seem a bit like a ghost of what he used to be, and definitely not convinced he's clean based on this interview (when compared to ones in 2013 or 14).

Anyway, maybe I'll change the profile pic soon :grin:

Haha, nope, just a remnant of my hardcore The Faceless fanboy period, when Keene's band was the best thing ever in the metal scene. Well, I'm still a huge fan and didn't ever bother changing the avatar :laughing: I really wish I could've seen them perform at their prime in 2012-2013. Keene does seem a bit like a ghost of what he used to be, and definitely not convinced he's clean based on this interview (when compared to ones in 2013 or 14).

Anyway, maybe I'll change the profile pic soon :grin:

Yeah I saw those interviews too. Very sad.

I only recently got into them and have really only listened to Authotheism but it rules so hard. For a death metal band, they have some really great vocal melodies.

EDIT: Oh this is a new interview, not the ones from years ago. I'm looking at it at work with the sound off and yeah...he ain't clean. :(

And just so I'm back on topic, everyone go buy the III. Live your best life.

Last edited:
I ended up waiting a while longer since school was taking up most of my time anyways, but I'm back with an update:

I'm in love. Been playing with the Turbo for the last 8 hours and already unlocked sounds I've had in my head for years. It's not just the sound, the entire interface + Axe-Edit III are effortless to work with. Thank you FAS team, so so much.

I ended up waiting a while longer since school was taking up most of my time anyways, but I'm back with an update:

I'm in love. Been playing with the Turbo for the last 8 hours and already unlocked sounds I've had in my head for years. It's not just the sound, the entire interface + Axe-Edit III are effortless to work with. Thank you FAS team, so so much.
I think you are really going to enjoy this journey.

You have been lucky I think.

You have been told it was the right time to buy at the end of August and then mid September the Turbo was released. 😅

Back
Top Bottom