FM3 Ozzy’s “Diary of a Madman” Live

Nice! You got it down tight! Changes, all right on. Amazing tones.
That's gotta feel awesome when you're playing in places like that. I see you've got the Randy, Jake, & Zakk guitars covered as well...

Last edited:
It can truly be a glorious experience to gig (or attend) a venue that is actually acoustically perfect...this is certainly one of them! Kudos, Todd!…hope you got a good vid and/or a house mix.

Nice! You got it down tight! Changes, all right on. Amazing tones.
That's gotta feel awesome when you're playing in places like that. I see you've got the Randy, Jake, & Zakk guitars covered as well...
We don’t get those gigs very often but it’s really nice when we do.

Very nice!

Do you know if Ozzy or anyone he’s played with has ever seen you guys perform? I’m sure they’d be proud of you guys doing such an excellent job of their music.

What's the seating capacity of that place?
A little over 1700. There weren’t 1700 people there though. They have Covid restrictions in place. They had sections blocked off and had Covid seating restrictions enforced.
It was still a great crowd though and they were very into it. A really good Shout at the Devil era Motley Crue tribute opened for us. It was a cool show.

Killer man!!!
I can only dream of playing a gig at a place like that! That’s a great accomplishment!
That was one of those gigs you dream about as a kid when you first start playing. I’ve played some big shows with his band and that one is definitely in the top three.

Reactions: D20
Back
Top Bottom