Monitor Suggestion(Bedroom Vol Levels) <$500 Pair

61reissue

Brand spanking new to the digital game and ready to dive in. I am a purely at home hack, so the playing will done at home and not looking to get too loud at all.

My search has me on the Yamaha HS5 & HS7 but this place is like the Borg when it comes to knowledge!

Perfect...something like this is exactly what I was thinking. Too many brands to keep up with and these are rated pretty damn high.

headrush frfr 108 good sounding and affordable .at home in my room , in the practice room also. perferct for me.

Brand spanking new to the digital game and ready to dive in. I am a purely at home hack, so the playing will done at home and not looking to get too loud at all.

My search has me on the Yamaha HS5 & HS7 but this place is like the Borg when it comes to knowledge!
I had the HS5 and upgraded to the HS7. Don’t get the 5, they really lack bass frequencies.

Presonus Eris E8's are great for double duty tracking your DAW and the Fractal units. I have driven the living hell out of mine and they are still tight.

Back
Top Bottom