Simeon's Feedback Simulator for the III

yek

Contact Fractal for your Custom Title
By request here's a preset for the III, implementing (part of) @simeon 's Feedback Simulator.

Use the pedal, attached to External 1, to fade in the simulated feedback.

Play single notes. For chords, switch the Pitch block to “Poly”.

Change the pitch of the voice in the Pitch block for variations.

Tweak the compressor for sustain.

Attachments

• Simeon - Feedback Sim pedal.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
By request here's a preset for the III, implementing (part of) @simeon 's Feedback Simulator.

Is there something like this for the AX8?

Rock on!

Hi!!!
Could you, please, attach some printscreen of the Pitch Block settings? I tried to use Fractool to check it's settings, but it didn't work. I'm trying to replicate it on AXE FX 2.
Thanks!!!

Hi!!!
Could you, please, attach some printscreen of the Pitch Block settings? I tried to use Fractool to check it's settings, but it didn't work. I'm trying to replicate it on AXE FX 2.
Thanks!!!
The patch is already out there for the AxeFX 2. Sorry but don't know exactly where it is.

thanks for doing this yek. i'd be more than happy to update all the block files and patches i've released on my site and any interesting patches i've shared here on the forum or on axechange, but upgrading to a III is just out of the question for me financially. maybe one day if i get a windfall...

i've been super quiet around here lately, but the kids have been home from school for the summer and i've had other stuff going on, but i did just get a super nice warmoth build done and i'll probably do a vid of it in the next couple of weeks.

thanks for doing this yek. i'd be more than happy to update all the block files and patches i've released on my site and any interesting patches i've shared here on the forum or on axechange, but upgrading to a III is just out of the question for me financially. maybe one day if i get a windfall..

i've been super quiet around here lately, but the kids have been home from school for the summer and i've had other stuff going on, but i did just get a super nice warmoth build done and i'll probably do a vid of it in the next couple of weeks.
sounds like your life is pretty full in a good way, but would still love to see what you could do with the power of the III...good news is, it appears that FracTool™ has evolved sufficiently that your presets are translated to III pretty accurately now. it should be relatively easy to create simple II or AX8 presets containing your BLK files and fractool them over to the III..dont think there is yet a way to translate BLK files directly (right @AlGrenadine ?). Did you use Fractool to help convert the Feedback preset, @yek ?

sounds like your life is pretty full in a good way, but would still love to see what you could do with the power of the III...good news is, it appears that FracTool™ has evolved sufficiently that your presets are translated to III pretty accurately now. it should be relatively easy to create simple II or AX8 presets containing your BLK files and fractool them over to the III..dont think there is yet a way to translate BLK files directly (right @AlGrenadine ?). Did you use Fractool to help convert the Feedback preset, @yek ?
Blk axefx III files aren't supported yet but other machines are

Good stuff. A very useful tool. I shared this link with others in search of this for the Axe-FX III Thank you very much!

i've done another version that uses the synth block. it's monophonic, but sounds really great. i'll post a preset here later.
Axe-Master, I can not take the pebble from your hand...Outstanding link to your blocks! Very kind. High-quality work. Will contribute when funds are available. Inspired to say the least. I have found the drinking pond. Grass Hopper ~ LW

here you go. CS3 is rigged up to engage the effect. change that as necessary. you can save the synth block into your block library and then drop it into any preset you like. remember, it's monophonic. i actually prefer this to the freqout, but ymmv

Attachments

• Feedbacker CS3.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 211
Back
Top Bottom