Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 16.03

Note if you're using GLOBAL delays blocks:

The delay time in your existing presets may be off after updating the firmware. That's because the new MASTER TIME parameter is set to 25%. Simply increasing MASTER TIME to 100% solves this.

Last edited:
Don't know if it always was the case, but adding a second amp block doesn't increase CPU usage?
And is the CPU usage in general lower now?

Installed 16.03 and the new Axe Edit and just noticed it now.

Don't know if it always was the case, but adding a second amp block doesn't increase CPU usage?
And is the CPU usage in general lower now?

Installed 16.03 and the new Axe Edit and just noticed it now.
That's been the case, 2 amp blocks doesn't ding your CPU like you'd think it would

AXE Edit 1.09 has been available for a couple of hours now.

The download is in the sub forum.
Or easier is click on the "Check for updates"

Hey, I don't know how far along Mr. Pickens is when these things drop :p

I've already updated.

I haven’t been able to play the axe3 in 2 or 3 months now because we are building a house and have seen delays. Haven’t played Cygnus or the new presets and new updates keep coming. My stuff is in storage and I am dying to play. We finally close tomorrow and move in on Friday! It will be like Christmas x2..

geting better and better....it's been a decade i am on fractal boat and the progress did not even slow down for a moment. i own great products in my studio which i love to use, from other great companies but literaly no other brand can compete with fractal with the way they show their love to this product....and yes this is not their love to customers (they still really respect us) they literally love Axe FX and all related products.

When you buy a tube head you got no updates hm 😅. (And you concentrate on playing so !)
Seriously now everything is an update. Don’t know if I need to updates my cats yet.

It’s true that I am not against new pedals or amps in the list better than these obscure things . Or one of the things in the wish list , tons of good ideas on it

I haven’t been able to play the axe3 in 2 or 3 months now because we are building a house and have seen delays. Haven’t played Cygnus or the new presets and new updates keep coming. My stuff is in storage and I am dying to play. We finally close tomorrow and move in on Friday! It will be like Christmas x2..
You haven't truly seen delays till you try the new firmware...

Sweet, the delays really got better, love that compander, I missed that from the H9. And that DM2 is a fave along with the Tape. But where did the FRfr/Ss setting go in the amp?

I don't know if its my imagination, but some of the amps sound even better. Like the Alien Surfing preset. I was messing with it last night and it sounded pretty muddy in the lower register but sounds a lot more present now without tweaks

Back
Top Bottom