Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more stars than grains of sand in all Earth's beaches so it is difficult to think there is no other civilisation elsewhere, at least one more intelligent than ours, which is not that difficult.

Now the contact is another story as distances are unbelievably long, let alone how you just find the others, it is for the same reason above statistically very difficult.

There are more stars than grains of sand in all Earth's beaches so it is difficult to think there is no other civilisation elsewhere, at least one more intelligent than ours, which is not that difficult.

Now the contact is another story as distances are unbelievably long, let alone how you just find the others, it is for the same reason above statistically very difficult.
Femi's Paradox

However, even if there was an trillion times a trillion all the grains of sand in all the Earth with the stars....it bears not a quantum dent for an infinite creator who desires the existence of these all for 1 civilization.

iu

This is all there is.
What you see is what you get.
All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

In infinite universes.

I've been down this rabbit hole for most of my life. I dunno what this stupid report will bring, but what I do know, is that the energy that something significant is going to happen, within our generation, seems to be out there. It won't be sudden, likely, but, at the very least I think it's a possibility that our government is potentially preparing us for a new world in terms of technology, travel, and whatever the fuck they reverse engineered back @ Roswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom