FM3 Firmware Version 3.03 beta 1

FM3 noob here,Is there an issue where output 2 isn't loud enough or is it just a matter of cranking everything up?
I'm close to clipping already,I noticed out 2 has its own graphic eq,do I just raise the gain there?
Do you have the pad on, maybe? Check you I/O settings.

Out 2 is designed for unity gain applications, so the Out 2 block is much quieter than Out 1 by design. When using the Out 2 Copy Out 1 function, they should match - but be aware that this beta firmware has a bug where you lose Out 2 physical volume control when using copying Out 1.

Patience will be a worthy virtue for sure. It's like getting a present you always wanted...thank you FAS team for all you do. Definitely makes for life long customers 🤟

Cygnus for FM3 went to private beta today. Shouldn't be much longer. Thanks for your patience.
So let's see. A few weeks ago, I wandered in here by accident. And, I pretty much ended up using the FM3 by happenstance. And, that was great! And then, FW 3.03b1 beta popped up with Ultra-res IR's and more. Even Better! And now, there's a whole new generation of amp models, called Cygnus, getting ready to drop? Patience? What? You mean it's not always going to be like this?

I hope we get the redone presets at the same time, not a crisis if not, but plan on re-dialing your amps.
Cygnus is the biggest change in several years IMHO. Your Ares era presets may sound like poop, mine did.
All better now, but initially there was a WTH, did I @#$%^ some setting up moment?

Back
Top Bottom