[implemented] Axe-Edit Meters?

Layout > Meters on the hardware. You can spot level discrepancies pretty quickly.

It would be nice to have that in the editor, too, if the bandwidth is there.
Hey @Rex
Thanks, I use those meters regularly, but the detail wasn’t fine enough to utilize in this instance. I always use those meters to determine where a break in the signal occurs, which they are perfect for.
Lee

Layout > Meters on the hardware. You can spot level discrepancies pretty quickly.

It would be nice to have that in the editor, too, if the bandwidth is there.
Which is EXACTLY what I was asking for when I started this thread, and everyone is all Use your DAW meters,, Use your DAW meters they are better.... Yeah I know, and I do,,, BUT,, I use these on the unit pretty regular too,,and would be way more easier for my old ass eyes to see on the big monitor ;)

MOSHON
DAVE

20190512_121734.jpg

Which is EXACTLY what I was asking for when I started this thread, and everyone is all Use your DAW meters,, Use your DAW meters they are better.... Yeah I know, and I do,,, BUT,, I use these on the unit pretty regular too,,and would be way more easier for my old ass eyes to see on the big monitor ;)
All true.

Personally, I used to think the meters page wouldn't be of much help in trying to find a scene-related level issue — until I tried to use them for exactly that. It turns out they were very helpful... and would be even more helpful scaled up a bit in Axe-Edit.

Oh oh oh! Since we’re “wishing” outside the Wish List here, my turn: I’d like to simply be able to something-click (mkey-click?) on any block link and see that “wire’s” signal level on a meter.

Back
Top Bottom