Friedman Mini BE

Mohi

Experienced
I do not know if it is available yet but sounds kind of cool in the demo below (well all demos from this guy sound awesome). Street price seems to be around 330 USD, and looks pretty cool ....

Throws his pedal into a bigger box with a small class d amp. Good marketing, will sell like hotcakes. Not sure how this goes against his war on no tubes = no good, but if anything it's funny.

Throws his pedal into a bigger box with a small class d amp. Good marketing, will sell like hotcakes. Not sure how this goes against his war on no tubes = no good, but if anything it's funny.
Thought exactly the same, so in the past year Mr F has stated that modellers and transistor amps suck, publicly and on multiple occasions - and also in the past year he's launched both.

So actually he means 'they suck unless I do them'!

Thought exactly the same, so in the past year Mr F has stated that modellers and transistor amps suck, publicly and on multiple occasions - and also in the past year he's launched both.

So actually he means 'they suck unless I do them'!
Yeah, I cannot count how many ToneTalk episodes have been done where they have railed against modeling, and now he has ultimately released a modeling amp lol. I think alot of amp makers' hatred towards modeling comes from some companies making crappy sounding models of their amps without their permission or input, and obviously modeling eats into their sales. They know the Fractal stuff sounds good, but they won't admit it. I know one time Friedman said people would buy his amps and make a Kemper profile of it, then they would return the amp lol.

Back
Top Bottom