FS-6 External Switch

dking

Is there a way to use an External switch (FS-6), not as a Stand-In, but as two dedicated switches that are not duplicates of the other switches in the Views? So that I can have 4 views of 3 switches of whatever I want to use them for. Then use the FS-6 for Tap Tempo/Tuner and View Increment/Decrement. I'm new and I'm figuring most things out but thought someone could point me in the right connection quicker. Thanks in advance.

Dave

I think you can only use the “Hold” function on an external switch if you make it a Stand-In switch. That would be the only way to do Tap/Tuner on one switch.

But you have 9 Layouts with 12 switches (divided into 4 views on the FM3) available… just assign the Stand-In switches to a Layout you don’t use. That’s 108 possible locations to stick your Stand-In switches.

Otherwise, you can assign external switches directly to things like tap, or tuner, or view inc. But again, unless it’s a Stand-In, it can only do one thing.

Thanks, let me get that into my brain as I'm new to Fractal. I may be able to get by with the 3 switches which would be ideal for portability.

Fwiw, after really digging into the layouts, control switches, per preset pages, layout links, etc...I don’t really even need my extra 2 button foot switch.

Fwiw, after really digging into the layouts, control switches, per preset pages, layout links, etc...I don’t really even need my extra 2 button foot switch.
I agree, I just disconnected it today as well after learning things more. I might use 1 - 2 expression pedals though for volume, wah etc.

Back
Top Bottom