Foot Controller assignment issue

rsvette12

Power User
Hi Guys yup me again cant figure this out

I set up 8 scenes for Shine on you crazy diamond - if I go to another preset it doesnt remember I want scenes to be seen the same way - its all different is there a global switch so I can have every scene to show as I explained above - I also saved out that layout but when import it again still doesnt work correctly - thank you

Last edited:
Hi Chris

I just want to setup - 8 scenes - 3 on the FM3 and 6 on FC-6 - I can somehow figure it out but it doesnt save it after restarting Fm3

I like scenes 1 thru 3 on FM3 buttons and scenes 4 thru 8 on FC-6 in order - 9th is a tuner

Seems like a simple process but again I dont think its saving it globally - if i select a new preset - scenes are all over the place not in proper order - thanks much

Hi Chris

I just want to setup - 8 scenes - 3 on the FM3 and 6 on FC-6 - I can somehow figure it out but it doesnt save it after restarting Fm3

I like scenes 1 thru 3 on FM3 buttons and scenes 4 thru 8 on FC-6 in order - 9th is a tuner

Seems like a simple process but again I dont think its saving it globally - if i select a new preset - scenes are all over the place not in proper order - thanks much
Have you tried to change your footswitch assignments in FM3-Edit?

Hi Chris

Footswitch asssignments are already global.

In the new preset, are scenes “not in order” by name or number? If you put “Scene 1” on FS1 of the FM3, changing presets it should still be Scene 1.

I think you need to show some screen shots of the preset with the correct scene order and one showing the wrong scene order. Also a picture of the footswitch assignment for FM3 switch 1.

Nope shut down and all settings lost again - now shine on is all messed up not sure what I am doing wrong :(

Really appreciate the help

Can you show a picture of the footswitch setup (your first pic) when on the other preset?

Thanks changed that but still no luck - If I put scene 1 on first FM3 switch (intro scene) when I got to FC-6 and assign button 4 to (solo scene)

The FM3 first button switches to Solo scene also - so now I have two buttons doing the same thing - how do I assign something to button 4 with out disturbing the three FM3 functions

I switch the small radial buttons F3 and FC1 on and off depending which foot controller I am on - just not working

How do I just reset unit and start over this is not going to work I guess

Are these setting right ?

The FM3 and FC6 share the same layouts. So layout 1 switch 1 is the exact same on both devices always.

You may want to use Layout 1 for the FM3 and Layout 2 for the FC6 or similar, and set them to start on those separate layouts.

Hi Chris just noticed that 1 and 2 and 3 - keep cycling between the two units

Can you give me a quick explanation on how to do what you say ? thanks Pal

Hi Chris just noticed that 1 and 2 and 3 - keep cycling between the two units

Can you give me a quick explanation on how to do what you say ? thanks Pal
i don't know what that means.

choose Layout 1 in Edit. adjust them for your FM3

choose Layout 2 in Edit. adjust them for your FC6.

in the FC Setup screen (the 2nd picture in your first post with pictures) set FM3 Startup to Layout 1, and FC6 Startup to Layout 2.

I owe you large Chris - what I figured out was change device settings see screenshot below

Also I named FM3 on layout 1 - made assignments

Then I went to Layout 2 named that FC-6 - made assignments - layout 2 button has to be on - not layout button 1 for it to work every time I reboot unit it working correctly

It must cycle thru layout 1 into layout 2 and that's just how it works - very strange way of doing it - If I click layout 1 button wont work correctly - so you are the MAN - huge thanks to All

Back
Top Bottom