Rockerverb mk3
Hughes and kettner
ehx polychorus
zvex fuzz factory
death by audio fuzz war
Marshall malmsteen signature
Peavey jsx
Randall century 200 .

What does the BE Deluxe do that the Fractal BE doesn't?
The Deluxe BE channel is different than the BE100. It's more open and clear and dynamic, less compressed.

It also has the Buxom Betty clean, but that could be a separate amp model based off the actual amp. I haven't found a model in the Axe that does the BB clean; it's kind of like a Hiwatt and a Deluxe and a clean JTM45 had a baby. Very hi fi but also has a sweet crunch when cranked.

The Deluxe BE channel is different than the BE100. It's more open and clear and dynamic, less compressed.

It also has the Buxom Betty clean, but that could be a separate amp model based off the actual amp. I haven't found a model in the Axe that does the BB clean; it's kind of like a Hiwatt and a Deluxe and a clean JTM45 had a baby. Very hi fi but also has a sweet crunch when cranked.
Cliff has a BE Deluxe now -- it made an appearance in one of the Cygnus betas and it was replaced with the 2010 and 2018 models after complaints that the Deluxe sounded different. I'd like to see the BB clean channel from the Deluxe modeled though.

EVH 5150III EL34S
Omega Granophyre/Obsidian
KSR Colossus/Orthos
Revv Generator
Fryette Pittbull (having owned one and a Randall Satan, I am of the opinion that they are very similar but the Fryette is much more versatile)
Dover DA-50
Orange Dual Dark
Wizard MC/MTL
Hiwatt Super Hi-50
Friedman Butterslax/JJ/JEL

I'm sure some of these have been listed multiple times but they would all be worthy inclusions.

Back
Top Bottom