Classes The Complete FM3 Master Class with Cooper Carter - NOW STREAMING!

Classes for rent or purchase related to Fractal Audio equipment.
I am considering buying this because there is still a lot to learn. However, I usually hate the slower pace of information delivery in most videos compared to reading. That's not true of every video, explainers like Greg Summers or Leon Todd put out a lot of information with a few well chosen words and don't ramble. Is this series more like that or more like an unscripted/unrehearsed presentation?

I am considering buying this because there is still a lot to learn. However, I usually hate the slower pace of information delivery in most videos compared to reading. That's not true of every video, explainers like Greg Summers or Leon Todd put out a lot of information with a few well chosen words and don't ramble. Is this series more like that or more like an unscripted/unrehearsed presentation?

Everyone's idea of the perfect presentation varies. I think what Cooper did for these is outstanding. There is some small chat as he sets the stage for what he is presenting which any good instructor will do and then he dives right into what he is explaining and setting up with full descriptions and video evidence. There is no rambling!

This is broken down into organized chapters that you can view whenever you want. Since I have the FM3 and the Axe III, I bought both of them and quite honestly found both presentations extremely useful. There is a LOT of information and just great solid setups and advice in each tutorial set for the each product. I've had my Axe III for 3 years now and just got my FM3 a few months back. I'm still learning new things about both units thanks to these tutorials.

I've completed a broad update of the class materials. This brings the total class time to thirteen hours.
  • "Chapter 17. Exploring & Editing FM3 Foot Control in Depth" and "Chapter 18. Integrating FC Foot Controllers" are now fully redone and available, with layout files.
  • All class presets have been updated and refined with FW 3.02.
  • Countless small tweaks and "bug"/glitch fixes have been made across the class material.
I will be bringing over some of the new content added to this class to the Axe-Fx III class soon.

Thank you all for the continued & frequent kind words, reviews of this class, great questions, and conversations here, on the class page, and in the many Fractal Facebook groups! I so appreciate your joining the class and spreading the word about it, and I am overjoyed that so many of you have found it helpful.

How much of this class uses the FM3 itself for editing and making adjustments?
@Cooper Carter
Not much, just one lesson I think. Most of the editing is done on computer. And old rocker man, I am with you there. You will benefit from viewing this but if you have more time than money, you can probably find a lot of it on other videos. Compared to some other Fractal user videos, Carter Cooper delivers a consistently high ratio of information to words used and time spent. He obviously plans out each lesson in advance as opposed to running off the cuff.

I've completed a broad update of the class materials. This brings the total class time to thirteen hours.
  • "Chapter 17. Exploring & Editing FM3 Foot Control in Depth" and "Chapter 18. Integrating FC Foot Controllers" are now fully redone and available, with layout files.
  • Countless small tweaks and "bug"/glitch fixes have been made across the class material.
I will be bringing over some of the new content added to this class to the Axe-Fx III class soon.

Thank you all for the continued & frequent kind words, reviews of this class, great questions, and conversations here, on the class page, and in the many Fractal Facebook groups! I so appreciate your joining the class and spreading the word about it, and I am overjoyed that so many of you have found it helpful.
Hey Cooper...working my way thru the FM3 class...really enjoy it and getting me acclimated much quicker! Are you going to update any modules to include perform pages etc...things that were added in 4.0? Not sure I know enough about what to include...but folks really like the perform pages unless I missed it on the FM3 class. Thanks a bunch...really like the 60sec vids...

Hey Cooper...working my way thru the FM3 class...really enjoy it and getting me acclimated much quicker! Are you going to update any modules to include perform pages etc...things that were added in 4.0? Not sure I know enough about what to include...but folks really like the perform pages unless I missed it on the FM3 class. Thanks a bunch...really like the 60sec vids...
Absolutely, yes. There is a V4.0 update in the works right now!

Due to an increasing number of messages and e-mail asking, I've updated the OP in this thread to include the following:

I am getting a lot of messages asking for a discount on the class due to "hard times," "exchange rates," and a number of other reasons.
These are all legitimate reasons to ask, but my response to all of the messages is the same, and I want to put it here for posterity:

I offer a discount for existing students of any one class on the purchase of any other Master Class. Other than this student discount, I will never be offering a discount on any of my classes, since it wouldn't be fair to everyone else who has already paid full price. The price is the price, and the price is the same for everyone.

Is the discount still available on the FM3 course, if you already have the Axe Fx 3 course? I already have the Axe Fx 3 course but the FM3 course appears to still be the same price.

Is the discount still available on the FM3 course, if you already have the Axe Fx 3 course? I already have the Axe Fx 3 course but the FM3 course appears to still be the same price.
You should have an e-mail with a discount code. If not, please pm me the e-mail you used to purchase the III class, and I'll send you a new one.

Explains why things looked different this morning. Thanks Cooper!

Just started messing the FM3 again and told myself to get this masterclass. Read the thread and saw that the masterclass will be updated for Cygnus. Any release date? :blush:✌️

Just started messing the FM3 again and told myself to get this masterclass. Read the thread and saw that the masterclass will be updated for Cygnus. Any release date? :blush:✌️
Don't know, but he's always adding stuff, and I can't imagine you'd need to repeat much if you get it now. Cheers.

Hi Cooper, for those of us who purchased this then had to go and get an FM9, will there be any sort of upgrade to the FM9 course?

Back
Top Bottom