Axe-Fx III 16.00 Beta 12 "Cygnus" Firmware - Public Release Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup? :)

OK,,The Herbie Ch3 is just sick chunkin weighty tightness. just 1 left and right track,and Sorry this is not as tight as I would like it to be( even being a solo split personality guitarist) I got stung by a red wasp on my fretting hand( pic is actually reversed) and I'm like super miserably puffed up but had to give this a go....lol anyway the drum/click kicks in halfway just because :) I cant wait till my hand de-swells and I can give this a proper run through. Kicking ass cliff!

MOSHON
DAVE
h1.JPGh2.JPG

I saw Speaker Dynamics renamed to Speaker Compression on the hardware, but still labeled as Speaker Dynamics on AxeEdit. Everything's feeling great with the firmware, and I thank you for the tremendous effort.

Digging on the Budda, much more so than any of the Buttery iterations to be honest.

I owned a Twinmaster 1x12 in the mid/late 90s, so pre-Peavey for sure. For me it was a great crank and go amp. And extremely light to boot. Also my first attempt at a W/D setup micing the amp, run through a Digitech 2120 and to some old Bose PA speakers (ha!). My only issue was actually with the Celestion they loaded in it, all developing an extremely prominent cone cry. I was young and foolish, and ended up trading it for some EV PA speakers that are now long gone as well. Glad to "have it back" again.

I messed around with Speaker Compliance tonight... turning it up gives you a loose, smooth broken-in speaker sound. On my Deluxe Tweed setting, I've landed on 2.38 speaker dynamics, 2435 time constant, and 78.5 speaker compliance.

Being able to dial in speaker characteristics like this... this is beyond the wildest dreams of the guitar players of old. It's pretty amazing what you've built, Cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom