FM3 Metal/Djent Riff I did with the FM3, with an Easter egg at the end :)

Thanks man, The guitars are really simple actually.....besides the actual preset, which i did upload, is just a high pass filter, and a little muliband compression trick....but i didnt notch any fequencies out, and im not even sure i put a low pass on there. Ill open the session up a little later, and take some pics of the settings i used, and ill post them. The bass is actually audio submission DJinnbass, going through neural dap Parallax, and its just an octave below
Oh wow, so it must be the master chain that's doing the magic then. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the info, that's really helpful. I'm using Djinnbass too - I split it into 3 tracks (DI, grit, distorted) but I've probably got the levels and EQ wrong.

I just watched and liked everything you have on Youtube haha

Yeah amazing stuff here, I use Superrior drummer 3 with some good sounding metal kits and UAD Bass amp sim with Neural DSP Parralax and One of Freemans Metal Patches with double Gate but man Its gonna take a min to get your level of production and writing

🙄

I've also been wondering about panning. Are the guitars double tracked (or quad tracked) and sent 100% right and left, or different percentages?

When I get home, I'll modify it, or compare other stock cabs and find one that's close. The GGD cab I used doesnt have a ton of low end, if that helps at all right now, but I'll find one that's close, or one I'd use instead of

Oh wow, so it must be the master chain that's doing the magic then. Any pics would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the info, that's really helpful. I'm using Djinnbass too - I split it into 3 tracks (DI, grit, distorted) but I've probably got the levels and EQ wrong.

Thanks man, yea the trick in use, pretty much everyone else uses too...have one track that has no low end that is distorted, and then a clean track that has sub, but no high end. But with parallax it does that all with in the plug in. In highly recommend that for bass

Yeah amazing stuff here, I use Superrior drummer 3 with some good sounding metal kits and UAD Bass amp sim with Neural DSP Parralax and One of Freemans Metal Patches with double Gate but man Its gonna take a min to get your level of production and writing

🙄
Ah man. it just kinda takes practice....you can actually get some really good tips by watching adam bentley's YouTube channel. I followed alot of his principles. Also anything Nolly puts out is worth watching too

Thanks man, yea the trick in use, pretty much everyone else uses too...have one track that has no low end that is distorted, and then a clean track that has sub, but no high end. But with parallax it does that all with in the plug in. In highly recommend that for bass
Ah that sounds great, I've got the Neural B7K plugin but I'll check out Parallax.

Ah man. it just kinda takes practice....you can actually get some really good tips by watching adam bentley's YouTube channel. I followed alot of his principles. Also anything Nolly puts out is worth watching too
Cool thanks, and I am making some good strides here and there, but always on the look out and when I seen your vid I got very stoked, I'll check out the two artists you spoke of, well I know about Nolly hehe

Hey brother, here are some

Back
Top Bottom