FM3 and FC-6 on a Temple Audio Duo 24

I know this has been mentioned/talked about in several threads, but here's my FM3/FM6 mounted on a Duo 24. I'm very happy with it. I have a DVP4 pedal that will be beside the board, and when I carry it out I'll put the DVP on the Duo above the FC6. Great solution for my needs.

I had to buy a 100 pack of the screws and obviously have a LOT left over. If anyone needs 6-10 just message me and I'll be happy to mail them out to you at no cost. If you're not in the lower 48 you may have to kick in a buck or two though :)

Attachments

• TAD24FM3.jpg
    TAD24FM3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 286
Nice! I came close to doing that but decided to go with their Duo 34 to hold the two foot controllers. I used the screws to hold everything down as well. Had to widen a couple of the holes to place the EV-1's, but the FM3 and FC6 lined up perfectly. Was also able to mount my G50 Relay wireless under the board, with the antennas behind the FC-6. If I lean forward enough I can see the battery levels through the board.

temple duo 34-1.jpg

temple duo 34-2.jpg

Attachments

• temple duo 34-1.jpg
    temple duo 34-1.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 67
I came close to buying the 34, but decided since I only have the one pedal and it's so small I'd just save the real estate both at home and at church or wherever I may be. Yours looks great. I'm really liking the Temple stuff.

No. You take out the screws on the bottom that hold the plastic sides with feet on them (I went ahead and took that plastic off mine to save space). Then get some longer screws to replace those and use them to screw the FM3 FC6 to the board. Here's a quick crappy pic of mine. Took me about 15 to 20 min end-to-end to install. Note: This picture is only of the bottom of the FM3 and my board is standing on it's head...so the screws you see closest to the bottom here are actually the top of the unit. I wanted to mount it flush with the front edge of the board.

Attachments

• IMG_9871.jpg
    IMG_9871.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 226
No. You take out the screws on the bottom that hold the plastic sides with feet on them (I went ahead and took that plastic off mine to save space). Then get some longer screws to replace those and use them to screw the FM3 FC6 to the board. Here's a quick crappy pic of mine. Took me about 15 to 20 min end-to-end to install. Note: This picture is only of the bottom of the FM3 and my board is standing on it's head...so the screws you see closest to the bottom here are actually the top of the unit. I wanted to mount it flush with the front edge of the board.
Ah cool , but i guess they do have a plate system when you would adhere a plate or 2 onto the bottom
of your FM3 FC6 then you can use their screws that you can remove easily to move pedals

Yeah I looked at those, but I was worried about them holding good enough. I’m sure if you doubled them up or even tripled them on each it’d be fine. Really no plan at all to move mine (not enough room anyhow), and I bought the carry case for the duo, so when it travels it’ll be in that (Not flying)

I know this has been mentioned/talked about in several threads, but here's my FM3/FM6 mounted on a Duo 24. I'm very happy with it. I have a DVP4 pedal that will be beside the board, and when I carry it out I'll put the DVP on the Duo above the FC6. Great solution for my needs.

I had to buy a 100 pack of the screws and obviously have a LOT left over. If anyone needs 6-10 just message me and I'll be happy to mail them out to you at no cost. If you're not in the lower 48 you may have to kick in a buck or two though :)
That’s awesome. Can’t wait for my fc6 to arrive. If you don’t mind me asking, what size are the screws? (Sorry, I’m new here). I have a Pedaltrain Novo 24, but I’m not married to it and really dig your setup.

Ah cool , but i guess they do have a plate system when you would adhere a plate or 2 onto the bottom
of your FM3 FC6 then you can use their screws that you can remove easily to move pedals
I considered those, and they'd be good if you're always moving things around on your board. In the end, I didn't want to have adhesive on the bottoms of my Fractal gear when screws hold well enough.

Nice! I came close to doing that but decided to go with their Duo 34 to hold the two foot controllers. I used the screws to hold everything down as well. Had to widen a couple of the holes to place the EV-1's, but the FM3 and FC6 lined up perfectly. Was also able to mount my G50 Relay wireless under the board, with the antennas behind the FC-6. If I lean forward enough I can see the battery levels through the board.
Interesting to see how they fit on the 34. I used their online planner app and it looked like I had a bit more room than it really does.

Interesting to see how they fit on the 34. I used their online planner app and it looked like I had a bit more room than it really does.
I used their planner too, and it came out very close. Here it is, when I was trying to figure out how to get the relay wireless on there. Fortunately it just fit underneath using velcro to mount it to their center support bar. Although the real picture below makes it look like their models are slightly smaller, it's just the perspective - the spacing between each device is nearly identical to the planner.

Planner:

Temple Duo 34 option.jpg

Real thing:

temple duo 34-1.jpg

View attachment 79514

View attachment 79515
That's my exact same setup (even the EV-1 silver & black), just haven't mounted anything yet. I got the glo-riser and pedal mounts on the way from Zenrigs. I am not sure that will work looking at the spacing on your picture, but I guess I will find out.

I used their planner too, and it came out very close. Here it is, when I was trying to figure out how to get the relay wireless on there. Fortunately it just fit underneath using velcro to mount it to their center support bar. Although the real picture below makes it look like their models are slightly smaller, it's just the perspective - the spacing between each device is nearly identical to the planner.
Yea, that's how mine came out too. Good to know it's just the viewing angle. I'm thinking of just one EXP and a few Stand-in switches, which is about the same size. I have a Mission pedal with the plug on the side so I'd need a little more room...

I wish they would do a Duo 28
IIRC you can order a 34 and request them to cut it down to the custom size you want.

Planner:

View attachment 79552

Real thing:

View attachment 79553
Do you care to share a photo or few of the underside of your board? I'm getting ready to receive the same board and I have exactly your setup. Just want to make sure I don't damage anything AND mine will sit in my office/studio floor. Thanks!

I will also admit it i am pedalboard dumb lol , what power supply do i need to run the LED strip
i think its 9v DC but since Fast link powers and FC 6 and the other pedal is TRS connected wah
i dont need VDC power for extra pedals
does anyone have a compact simple option For clean power supply ?

These setups with the FM3 and FC6 look simply amazing but quite honestly, I just would not have the space for something as wide as a 212 cab sitting in front of me at a gig. I would love to do this but just can't.

Do you care to share a photo or few of the underside of your board? I'm getting ready to receive the same board and I have exactly your setup. Just want to make sure I don't damage anything AND mine will sit in my office/studio floor. Thanks!
Here you go. I circled in red where I had to drill a hole out to make it bigger to line up. I used those M3.5 x 0.6 16mm machine screws for everything except the Relay G50, which is attached by velcro. I might use one of Temple's mounts for that if it doesn't stay firm, but for now it's pretty solid. I had to use two washers for the middle screws on the EV pedals - there wasn't enough depth there. Also used the large washers where the mounts were at the large holes in the board.

pedalboard underside.jpg

pedalboard back.jpg

Back
Top Bottom