Not a Bug ‘Fluttering’ sound at beginning of wah sweep fw 3.02. Beta

fsharpminor

Inspired
See attached video. Wah behaves as expected except at the beginning of the sweep when it kind of ‘flutters’. Wah is a mission spring loaded going into pedal input 2. I have swapped out cable and used a different expression pedal, so don’t think it can be the cable or the pedal. also got unit to re calibrate the pedal and keep getting same effect. Tried different auto engage settings as well. The video shows the problem clearly. Don’t remember this occurring in 3.01. Any help gratefully recieved.

thanks very much. here you go.

Attachments

• FM3-Clean Ojai BludotoneFM3.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • FM3-210301-152329-system+gb+fc.syx
    192.6 KB · Views: 1
This is not the preset you are running in the video. There's no wah block in this one.

... and adding a Wah to that preset doesn't cause any flutter.

apologies guys, my bad, I just used the preset I am enjoying now. Attached is the correct one. It happens in all of the presets that I have a wah in.

Attachments

• FM3-EF86 Treble AC20 FM3.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
@fsharpminor The auto-engage and bypass wah configurations are conflicting with one another toggling the bypass on/off quickly. Disable the auto-engage feature and the fluttering will stop.

It sounds like you have the pedal assigned globally to wah bypass in the I/O menu. If you remove that assignment you can use autoengage.

works perfectly and the block seems to turn on and off automatically even with auto engage turned off. Im happy. Satisfied yet again by the amazing support of fractall!! thanks

Back
Top Bottom