AFIII Toto - "Hold the Line" - Steve Lukather guitar solo cover

CoffsterP

This is my attempt at this all time classic solo from Steve Lukather recorded with the AXE FXIII. All parts are recorded through Logic Pro X. This is my first attempt at recording a video solo in this way so hope its ok - very happy for any feedback that you guys might have.

Thanks for watching and happy shredding!

Sweet! Thanks song.... Man - I used to listen to that song walking to school - on a Panasonic tape player/recorder like this one:

1614004952829.png

Loved that guitar sound and I had no idea how it was made. I had just started acoustic guitar in the 7th grade in northern Illinois and I wanted an electric SO BAD.
This song always takes me back.

Well played...very cool.

Sweet! Thanks song.... Man - I used to listen to that song walking to school - on a Panasonic tape player/recorder like this one:

View attachment 78965

Loved that guitar sound and I had no idea how it was made. I had just started acoustic guitar in the 7th grade in northern Illinois and I wanted an electric SO BAD.
This song always takes me back.

Well played...very cool.
Thanks! similar for me when I was a kid

Funny I just finished watching Beato's video with Steve Lukather on YouTube and I come here and see this post...

Nice job!

This is my attempt at this all time classic solo from Steve Lukather recorded with the AXE FXIII. All parts are recorded through Logic Pro X. This is my first attempt at recording a video solo in this way so hope its ok - very happy for any feedback that you guys might have.

What a great song love it. Awesome guitar solo :D

Hi @CoffsterP
Nice! You have strong fingers and a tasty vibrato!
What gauge of strings?
Thanks
Pauly

Back
Top Bottom