Cygnus Beta - first impressions

Yesterday I made a demo video for the Danelectro '59 Divine. I used FW: 16.00 beta to call up four amp models I thought might fit the demo: Band Commander, Tweed Deluxe, Small Box and AC-20 12AX7 Treble. These have enjoyed significant upgrades in Cygnus as have all of the amp models. @FractalAudio has given me permission to share that video here for those who may be interested so I'll leave you with the full, chatty, Dano-centric version and also an abridged version which cuts the chat and gets to the amps. You guys really are in for a treat with Cygnus. It's takes us into a much deeper modelling dimension in my opinion. Amazing stuff. Anyway...

Full Dano video demo. (Public):

Abridged version with amp-type annotation (Unlisted):

Yesterday I made a demo video for the Danelectro '59 Divine. I used FW: 16.00 beta to call up four amp models I thought might fit the demo: Band Commander, Tweed Deluxe, Small Box and AC-20 12AX7 Treble. These have enjoyed significant upgrades in Cygnus as have all of the amp models. @FractalAudio has given me permission to share that video here for those who may be interested so I'll leave you with the full, chatty, Dano-centric version and also an abridged version which cuts the chat and gets to the amps. You guys really are in for a treat with Cygnus. It's takes us into a much deeper modelling dimension in my opinion. Amazing stuff. Anyway...

CYG-NIFICANT...

Thanks! Awesome showcase.

Nu daca sunt si ceva romani prin-prejur. Keep it in English please. Show some respect for the fellow forum members.

OFF

I agree on we should stick to English so everybody can understand it here, but let me point out few things:

1, The first guy's English is not that strong so he asked me in Hungarian which I replied in Hungarian AND English as well so everybody can understand the context.
2, The second guy was "happy to see some Hungarian words" which he said in Hungarian. You replied in Romanian, which is not related at all, and none of us could understand.
3, Then you say Keep it English when you just spoke non-English?

ON

De jo hogy latom itt egy par magyar szot.....😀👊🏼
Thank you on behalf of the Hungarians! I
can not speak English! Unfortunately!
Therefore, for those who understand, it is easier to write in their mother tongue.
Maybe you know Hungarian?
Is there any connection to Hungarian?

KI

Egyetértek abban, hogy ragaszkodnunk kell az angol nyelvhez, hogy mindenki megértse itt, de hadd emeljek ki néhány dolgot:

1, Az első srác angolul nem olyan erős, ezért magyarul kérdezett tőlem, amit magyarul és angolul is válaszoltam, hogy mindenki megértse a kontextust.
2, A második srác "örült, hogy néhány magyar szót látott", amit magyarul mondott. Románul válaszoltál, ami egyáltalán nem kapcsolódik egymáshoz, és egyikünk sem tudta megérteni.
3, Akkor azt mondod, hogy Tartsd meg angolul, amikor éppen nem angolul beszéltél?

TOVÁ
OFF

I agree on we should stick to English so everybody can understand it here, but let me point out few things:

1, The first guy's English is not that strong so he asked me in Hungarian which I replied in Hungarian AND English as well so everybody can understand the context.
2, The second guy was "happy to see some Hungarian words" which he said in Hungarian. You replied in Romanian, which is not related at all, and none of us could understand.
3, Then you say Keep it English when you just spoke non-English?

ON
Thanks!

Holy smokes, that was awesome

Thank you on behalf of the Hungarians! I
can not speak English! Unfortunately!
Therefore, for those who understand, it is easier to write in their mother tongue.
Maybe you know Hungarian?
Is there any connection to Hungarian?
Dang it. And here I thought you guys were speaking Klingon or something! 😁

Back
Top Bottom