New single is live!

Danny Danzi

Power User
Hello everyone,

Haven't been on here much. Lots happening in my world. A new 15 song album coming soon and I released a single the other day that I wanted to share with those who enjoyed my stuff when I was here more often. I played all instruments, sang, recorded mixed and mastered this.

I don't have any newer Fractal gear, but the new song, my entire album, and everything else I've recorded for the past 5 or more years, was recorded with my AxeII XL+ for all guitars, and my AX8 has handled all basses. Fractal is, and always will be, my weapon of choice and the most powerful and best processor I've ever used. Fractal for life!

You can find "Do Me A Favor" in all digital stores including YouTube!

For more info on the song and news please visit www.dannydanzi.com or facebook.com/dannydanzimusic

Thank you!

Danny

Last edited:
You've definitely been missed! I enjoyed the heck out of the song. Your vocals sounded great....your guitar playing is always top notch.

You've definitely been missed! I enjoyed the heck out of the song. Your vocals sounded great....your guitar playing is always top notch.
Aww man, thank you so much. That's so awesome to hear and thank you for the kind words. You seriously made my day!

I was hoping I posted this in the right place. Looking now, I probably should have posted in the AxeII recordings section. Maybe I can drop the thread link there....or is that spamming? Probably is, I'm not doing a thing lol! Thanks again.

Welcome back Danny...a very cool song with great vocals! Also, some great tones from the XL+👍

A new Van Halen preset from you would certainly be appreciated...you posted a killer one years ago!!! Yeah, I have an Axe3, but I still have my XL+ someplace around the house:cool:

Majic Hands? The song sounds good! Wonder what you'll be able to come up with with the Axe FX III. Always dug your approach to guitar tones!

Dude! This song rocks! You are seriously talented!!!!

Can't wait to hear the album!
Thanks! I actually wrote this a year after the album was done. The album is a bit more musical than this. Still hooky and commercial but the songs have arrangements that are a little more involved and grooving. I think you'd dig it, but it is a bit different than this.

With this one, I got tired of all the political hate and negativity on facebook, this was my way of saying something about it without ranting and upsetting people. Glad you liked it, thanks.

Welcome back Danny...a very cool song with great vocals! Also, some great tones from the XL+👍

A new Van Halen preset from you would certainly be appreciated...you posted a killer one years ago!!! Yeah, I have an Axe3, but I still have my XL+ someplace around the house:cool:
Thanks for the welcome and the comments. Glad you liked the song. You know, I was working on a newer VH preset, but 2 things stopped me from releasing it.

1. The newer FW just didn't give me the same sounds in both my AxeII and my Ax8 for that particular tone. There just seemed to be something missing that I couldn't achieve. So I gave up on it.

2. I quit the VH tribute band I was in, so I didn't want to hear or play a VH tune and didn't for 3 years.

I also was working on a new album and had scheduling issues with the guys I was writing the album with. I wound up having to physically play all the instruments myself. I was just supposed to play guitar and sing. It took me a year and 9 months to do the whole album and it took me 6 months to get my drum and bass skills as good as the guys I was playing with. So I really had no time nor the desire to work on patches.

You guys are all on the AxeIII now and I don't see me buying one any time soon. I got $4200 into an axeII, XL+ and the MFC. Lol!

I was hoping I would have received one when I was on the beta team but they had enough guys that were probably better suited for the team than me. Maybe I'll get one someday, but I highly doubt it. I have to pay for my wedding next year and I'm renovating my house. My fiance has been sending me out on the corner to work the old ladies for additional income because she needs a new truck. Lol! Anyway....thanks again! 😃

Majic Hands? The song sounds good! Wonder what you'll be able to come up with with the Axe FX III. Always dug your approach to guitar tones!
Woah, I've not heard that name since...I. feel like obiwan. Lol! I used to know a Joker from Mplayer. Is it you? How did you know my MAJIC nic? That's so cool!

Thanks for the song and tone props. I'd probably sound just like I do now on the III because that's the tone I'd shoot for. I know people like the III better. But I'm totally happy with what I have. I definitely don't miss tweaking all the time. There comes a time where we gotta play and stay focused. I used to tweak tones so much it made my playing suffer. When that starts to happen, we have to stop.

Now that I'm older and wiser, it's a breath of fresh air to turn on my rigs and smile every day because I love my tones and don't have to tweak a thing. I may not get updates and surprises, but the time I've put in to what I already have, has made it so worthwhile for me. Like I mentioned before....maybe someday. :) Thanks again!

LOVED IT !!!!!
Thanks! You still doing presets? I sent a few guys to buy your stuff. I can't fathom what you must be doing on the III. I had a client come here to record that had purchased all your patches. Your effects use and overall skill is just extraordinary man. Seriously.

Some of your effects and patches were so spot on and mind-boggling, I just sat and giggled like a little kid. I was surprised you weren't more expensive. I hope the preset business has treated you well. Much deserved man. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom