AFIII Toto's "Goodbye Elenore" full band cover

That's a tour-de-force performance all around. The vocals are killer and as always you look and sound so smooth when you're playing. Loved it - thanks for sharing!

You guys sound Great 😊
Thanks so much!

Aside from you great guitar work, I really enjoyed your vocals. Did’nt know your a chirper Mark.
Thank you. I do a lot of background but not a lot of "solo" vocal stuff. I'd rather listen to Roy hehe.
That was outstanding! Toto as such a unique recognizable sound to them. Thank you for sharing!
Thanks Spongy!! I love Toto!
That's a tour-de-force performance all around. The vocals are killer and as always you look and sound so smooth when you're playing. Loved it - thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much! I appreciate the kind words. I've said this before but when I watch myself I think my playing looks weird, lol.

Thanks so much Matt and thanks again for giving the preset that little extra needed grease!!

Ooooo .... Changes to your "go-to" preset ? Do tell ;) ....

Edit: O.K., never rmind I see that you've already uploaded it to Axe-Change !!!!

I really appreciate you doing that ..., because I always learn something 'new' when I review your presets !

Last edited:
Ooooo .... Changes to your "go-to" preset ? Do tell ;) ....

Edit: O.K., never rmind I see that you've already uploaded it to Axe-Change !!!!

I really appreciate you doing that ..., because I always learn something 'new' when I review your presets !
There is a little more "in the room" reverb

Great job !!!!!! Is your Graphtech blocked or floating ?

Would this new preset, and thank you, translate to FM3 okay Mark ?

Great job !!!!!! Is your Graphtech blocked or floating ?

Would this new preset, and thank you, translate to FM3 okay Mark ?
It's not a Lifeson so no Graphtech but the Floyd is fully floating. FM3 factory preset 377 just add some room level in the Cab block.

Hi,
New one works fine on FM3 :) just move the enhancer.
You have Enhancer ON for all scenes correct ?

Hi,
New one works fine on FM3 :) just move the enhancer.
You have Enhancer ON for all scenes correct ?
It should be on for the solo, I just noticed I turned it off by mistake for the rhythm scene, should be on on all scenes. Whoops.

Yet again an AWESOME performance! Something about Canadians in groups of 3's....they just bring excellence to whatever they do!

Back
Top Bottom