Conspiracy theorists are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have questions. Which COVID vaccine comes with the Metal Zone in it? Pfizer? Moderna? I want the one that has the Klon in it.

It used to be that simple-minded people were benign. Sure, isolated groups of them would latch on to conspiracy theories, but nothing would come of it. Now, with the benefit of social media, they can gang together into a mass movement and pose a threat to society. The mob attacking our democracy today is directly due to baseless conspiracy theories being amplified on social media. I'm all for lies being out in the open where the light of truth can shine on them, but this is getting out of hand. It isn't funny any more.

Over the last year I made a rule for myself- no more politics/news after 5pm and none at all on the weekends.

I'm trying (ok, strongly encouraging heh) my 83 year old mother to not have CNN on all day, even if it's just playing in the background; you still hear it, even subconsciously, and a steady diet of news is just bad, negative energy....a real 'fun sponge'.

I'm trying (ok, strongly encouraging heh) my 83 year old mother to not have CNN on all day, even if it's just playing in the background; you still hear it, even subconsciously, and a steady diet of news is just bad, negative energy....a real 'fun sponge'.

The news today is too big to avoid. A shameful and humiliating day for all Americans, regardless of your beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom