AFIII Battery - Metallica ULTIMATE Cover (Metallica Puppets Era Patch included)

diezel013

Inspired
Happy new year everyone :)

Had a lot of fun cookin' up some Metallica with my buddies to start off 2021. Wishing everyone the very best. Cheers, Diego 🎼

Video premiering at 12PM Central/1PM Eastern today... If you like what you hear I would greatly appreciate your support for my channel (likes/subs/views help a lot).

Patch notes: I have set up the dirty channel (A) and clean channel (B) to switch with an A/B box using inputs 1 and 2. Allows me to switch with no latency, and effects carrying over. I have emulated the setup for the MOP sessions with the IIC+ head going into the power amp section of a JCM800. The clean channel features the JC120 model along with some chorus. Delay is set to tap tempo, but feel free to edit it to your liking.

Attachments

• TALLICA RIG (MOP ERA).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 154
Happy new year everyone :)

Had a lot of fun cookin' up some Metallica with my buddies to start off 2021. Wishing everyone the very best. Cheers, Diego 🎼

Video premiering at 12PM Central/1PM Eastern today... If you like what you hear I would greatly appreciate your support for my channel (likes/subs/views help a lot).

Patch notes: I have set up the dirty channel (A) and clean channel (B) to switch with an A/B box using inputs 1 and 2. Allows me to switch with no latency, and effects carrying over. I have emulated the setup for the MOP sessions with the IIC+ head going into the power amp section of a JCM800. The clean channel features the JC120 model along with some chorus. Delay is set to tap tempo, but feel free to edit it to your liking.

Hell of a job boys. Now on the preset are you using stock cabs?

Hell of a job boys. Now on the preset are you using stock cabs?

Thanks so much Sherry!!! I believe it’s all stock. 4x12 Brit PR75 57 A1 ML for the crunch, and 2x12 Jazz 120 57 A for the clean.

It should all load up properly from the get go.

Question. I really don't need an a b switch since i have a majesty with the piezo pick up so with that said would just switch from clean to dirty like normal?

yeah I suppose but you’d need to run a cable for both outputs to do that obviously.

this A/B thing has been working well for me, but if you prefer setting scenes, or making a stand-alone preset, I suppose you could copy the parameters.

Cheers

yeah I suppose but you’d need to run a cable for both outputs to do that obviously.

this A/B thing has been working well for me, but if you prefer setting scenes, or making a stand-alone preset, I suppose you could copy the parameters.

Cheers
not on the majesty. It only has one out put.

Back
Top Bottom