AFIII Pink Floyd's "Marooned" -- Guitar and Bass Cover

Thanks for the kind words! A few people have asked for the preset, so here you go. It is a tweaked version of a patch from Axe-Change named "5AM LP V10", by Piing. I used an Origin Effects Cali76 compressor in the loop, but I also created a scene that uses the compressor block -- didn't spend much time trying to get it to sound identical to the Cali76, but seems in the ballpark at least. I also added a little additional reverb (Valhalla Room) in post to try getting my guitar and bass tracks and the backing tracks sounding a little more like they belong together.

Attachments

• Marooned v3.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 52
I am starting to learn to play Marooned, so I came here looking for a patch, and I am pleasantly surprised to find your recording. It is a great interpretation! I am also glad that you could reuse my old preset. I will work with it.

I am starting to learn to play Marooned, so I came here looking for a patch, and I am pleasantly surprised to find your recording. It is a great interpretation! I am also glad that you could reuse my old preset. I will work with it.
Cool, glad you enjoyed it! It's a great song, and lots of fun to play. It was definitely helpful having your preset as a jumping off point -- thanks for sharing that!

Back
Top Bottom