New FM ???

I was already speculating on leaving my fm3 on the rehearsal room and take the fm6 with axe iii power home

fm3 xl +.....no need for more switches, just more processing power, not because I need it, pure greed.

two things i hope for a least one of the Keystone chips doing the heavy lifting
maybe 1 Keystone and sharc
the second thing would be a titanium
built USB port

Wasn’t a new FM model shot down HARD here not long ago ??

like any company they will always keep moving , my guess and many is they likely had it all along and chose to go with the FM3 first as it was compact and able to be priced at a very competitive point for Fractal
just like Line 6 has the stomp -LT
and Floor , Fractal likely has either
a full blown FM3 floor or an LT
that sits between

Having purchased my FM3 two weeks ago it would be frustrating if a model with significant upgrades was released soon.

I doubt it would be a direct replacement since they just cleared the wait list. Maybe it could be something in between the Fm3 and the existing product that has significant upgrades. Or maybe it was just a tweaking of the onlookers.

I doubt it would be a direct replacement since they just cleared the wait list. Maybe it could be something in between the Fm3 and the existing product that has significant upgrades. Or maybe it was just a tweaking of the onlookers.

It wouldn’t be bad if it was at a higher price point. The FM3 being $600 less than the QC definitely factored into my decision to get it and I’ve been thrilled by it. Truth is the FM3 does what I need.

Anyway....regarding the wait list for FM3, anything except an FM3+ in the run of 2021 sounds very hypothetical. I'd surely opt for a bit more power as the FM3 seems a tiny bit too just for me (5 bloody pct more would be kickass). But the FM3 concept actually is IMHO the best possible compromise regarding format sizing and sound.

Back
Top Bottom