Software FracPad III - iOS/Android/Mac/Win Editor for the Axe-Fx II/XL/XL+, AX8/FX8, Axe-Fx III and FM3/FM9

Third party software for Fractal Audio products.
Is there specific things to avoid doing if you are already on 14.3?

I have an iPad Pro (latest model) and 14.3, I am able to connect and control my FM3 with FracPad. I haven't had it crash on me yet.
FM3 doesn't use midi that's why it works, it's just serial data

Al is really the best support I have ever seen or had in my life - he answer so quickly and is so helpful.....

Honestly Al, I can’t thank you enough, and I totally recommend EVERYONE who owns an Axe/FM3, BUY this app - it makes you not need your laptop anymore (especially if you have Cubasis 3 or Auria Pro)

Hi, do I have to buy it again to use it on the iPhone (just purchased it for the iPad). It's not connecting on the iPad so was going to try using the iPhone.

Ok, so here's what's happening on my iPad with iOS 14.3.
  • Roland UM-One connected to MIDI In & Out on the FM3 (I've checked to make they're connected to the correct ports)
  • Roland UM-One set to Tablet Mode
  • Plugged into iPad, the USB light on the Roland comes on
  • FracPad III says "No Fractal Audio Device Connected"

Any ideas?

Ok, so here's what's happening on my iPad with iOS 14.3.
  • Roland UM-One connected to MIDI In & Out on the FM3 (I've checked to make they're connected to the correct ports)
  • Roland UM-One set to Tablet Mode
  • Plugged into iPad, the USB light on the Roland comes on
  • FracPad III says "No Fractal Audio Device Connected"

Any ideas?
Select um one in the midi boxes in FracPad.
Select the other mode on the um one
Revert midi in out din5 plugs on the fm3

So, the first option above (UM selected in the MIDI boxes on FracPad) worked. Thanks!

I do get a warning about the FracPad working in BT over MIDI even though I'm not doing that.

It looks pretty slick! Someone (you) put a lot of work into this.

Some of the text is cut off at the screen edges on my iPad Pro 12", I can still read it though.

I'm still being asked to pay for a copy on the iPhone (same Apple ID on both the iPhone and iPad).

So, the first option above (UM selected in the MIDI boxes on FracPad) worked. Thanks!

I do get a warning about the FracPad working in BT over MIDI even though I'm not doing that.

It looks pretty slick! Someone (you) put a lot of work into this.

Some of the text is cut off at the screen edges on my iPad Pro 12", I can still read it though.

I'm still being asked to pay for a copy on the iPhone (same Apple ID on both the iPhone and iPad).
Then contact Apple, i don't handle Apple payments and apps rights ^^

Back
Top Bottom