Tried USA Pre Clean with no cab.....WOW!

Has anyone converted this patch to FM3? FracTool will, but it won't import into FM3 Edit. I suspect too much CPU or effects blocks used...

Thank you, Jason. I think the reverb puts it over the top for the CPU on the FM3. Also when I loaded it, the layout was a little broken so I patched together one without reverb. This version works well on my FM3.

Attachments

• PRISTINE CLEAN FM3 - no cab.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 10
Thank you, Jason. I think the reverb puts it over the top for the CPU on the FM3. Also when I loaded it, the layout was a little broken so I patched together one without reverb. This version works well on my FM3.

How much CPU does the preset you attached use on the FM3? I'm seeing around 33% for the Axe-Fx III.

It's about 74% on my FM3. Your FM3 version loaded on my unit shows about the same % but the reverb mutes the preset due to CPU use. I'm not sure why that is, but I'm guessing the reverb never really fully loads. Here's a screenshot of your preset loaded on my FM3 in case you are curious. Anyway, thanks again for posting this. I've never had a better clean sound on my Fractal!
FM3 Screen Shot.png

Back
Top Bottom