FM3 Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows Cover - Plexi 100W high

not one reply in almost 3.5 years to this. this is a very prominent band with very signature sounds and i am not sure why trying to nail this type of tone style hasnt been discussed more.
thats not bad. but prolly need fatter sludge to nail th rhythm guitar crunch. its been a while since many firmware updates for this generation of 3 units. Im trying to get sludgier tones out of my fractal afx 3 in the vein of this band and stoner rock and doomish type of stoner rock. this is n ot my normal type of tone style seeking.

Last edited:
not one reply in almost 3.5 years to this. this is a very prominent band with very signature sounds and i am not sure why trying to nail this type of tone style hasnt been discussed more.
thats not bad. but prolly need fatter sludge to nail th rhythm guitar crunch. its been a while since many firmware updates for this generation of 3 units. Im trying to get sludgier tones out of my fractal afx 3 in the vein of this band and stoner rock and doomish type of stoner rock. this is n ot my normal type of tone style seeking.
Well I claim innocence since this was posted before I was a forum member or a Fractal owner. However thanks for digging this up because I really like QOTSA, this song and this sounds good .👍

Back
Top Bottom