FM3 Firmware Version 2.00 Public Beta 1

The Archean sounds fantastic! Got a great sound dialed in really quickly on the clean channel. One big issue I am having is I am now unable to edit my modifiers in FM3 edit. It is greyed out/blank when I right click but I am still able to edit them on the FM3 itself. Also the modifier tab in the controllers screen now shows the functions that are modified but not the actual modifiers Anyone else having these issues?

The Archean sounds fantastic! Got a great sound dialed in really quickly on the clean channel. One big issue I am having is I am now unable to edit my modifiers in FM3 edit. It is greyed out/blank when I right click but I am still able to edit them on the FM3 itself. Also the modifier tab in the controllers screen now shows the functions that are modified but not the actual modifiers Anyone else having these issues?
I am not able to reproduce this. Do you mind starting a thread in FM3 Bugs? An example preset and any more specificity would be greatly appreciated.

• I am now unable to edit my modifiers in FM3 edit.
  • the modifier tab in the controllers screen now shows the functions that are modified but not the actual modifiers

Neither of these things is happening here.
Try Refresh after New Firmware in the Settings menu of FM3 Edit?
Maybe also post your preset just to be sure.

The Archie Clean Amp is very low volume when I switch it into any preset...compared to Archie bright and Normal.

Iis this normal? Should we just increase AMP level ? Thx

Much to be thankful for this year. I am finally cancer free, retired, have an amazing family, and now have this latest version of technological achievement to explore. To everyone on this forum, and the incredible team at Fractal, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

Updated and rockin. Thank you!

tenor.gif

Last edited:
So I'm also getting audio drops with this new firmware. I've attached my preset and can reproduce it basically 100% of the time. I was trying to mess with the main eq on the new Archean amp and looped a riff. I started playing around with the bass and swept from 0 to 10 back and forth and it has dropped 3/3 times.

Really digging the model, just sucks that it drops out like this. Thanks for the hard work thus far! Happy Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• Djenty.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 4
So I'm also getting audio drops with this new firmware. I've attached my preset and can reproduce it basically 100% of the time. I was trying to mess with the main eq on the new Archean amp and looped a riff. I started playing around with the bass and swept from 0 to 10 back and forth and it has dropped 3/3 times.

Really digging the model, just sucks that it drops out like this. Thanks for the hard work thus far! Happy Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for the bug report with accompanying preset. We'll take a look when we can.

When I put the fat switch on in the Archean it cuts the bass drastically but not on other amps I tried. Could this be a bug or is it how that amp is?

When I put the fat switch on in the Archean it cuts the bass drastically but not on other amps I tried. Could this be a bug or is it how that amp is?
Probably not. The real amp has a bright switch for each channel. Fat and bass cut switches are a FAS thing.

Back
Top Bottom