Axe-Fx III Waitlist

Went to my wife's office to pick up my UPS delivery. So excited!!! Only the FC12 was there.DOH!!!!
Checked on line and the rest of my order was held up at Canadian Customs. o_O
Good news is the other 2 items have been released and should be here by Monday.... I hope :oops:

Do you other Canadians, that have Fractal products, ever have to pay duty or other fees on your orders?
I'm trying to figure out why the AxeFX and 2 pedals got stuck at Customs, but the FC12 did not... strange.

Went to my wife's office to pick up my UPS delivery. So excited!!! Only the FC12 was there.DOH!!!!
Good news is the other 2 items have been released and should be here by Monday.... I hope :oops:

Do you other Canadians, that have Fractal products, ever have to pay duty or other fees on your orders?
I'm trying to figure out why the AxeFX and 2 pedals got stuck at Customs, but the FC12 did not... strange.

FAS ships expedited, so no other fees, but it might be the package was damaged or who knows. Definitely not being held for duty or tax.

We ship to Canada via UPS Worldwide Expedited. The amount shown at checkout includes all taxes, duties, and fees required for delivery to your door. There are no hidden charges or brokerage collected later. (We pay tax to the CRA and all provinces.)

Last edited:

Fellow Canadian here who has done 2 Fractal orders in 2020. Never had any additional fees/duties!

Same here, nothing to pay after the fact in terms of duties - in fact my sense is that Fractal actually includes some brokerage fees into their shipping costs when it is coming across the boarder. So all should be good!

Joce

LOL! Oh yes we are!! :cool: My UPS driver asked me how long I had been hiding in the bushes waiting! LOL! So much fun though except for the panic watching the GPS coordinates fade in and out of my subdivision! :guitar:🤘

You can track them via GPS? Fancy. I haven't figured out how. Do I need the app?

You can track them via GPS? Fancy. I haven't figured out how. Do I need the app?
HI @shemihazazel! Yes, when you have something coming from UPS you can use their iPhone/Smartphone App to track your deliver! The UPS truck shows up on a GPS view like DoorDash or Lyft etc.! After you enter your tracking number it shows up as long as you are within the delivery schedule for that day! 🤘 :cool: :guitar:

1605307543991.png

Well, it’s arrived! Big box sitting on the kitchen table. I’m ignoring it like it’s no big deal. Eventually the wife is going to ask about it. I’m frantically trying to conjure up an explanation - ant suggestions?

Well, it’s arrived! Big box sitting on the kitchen table. I’m ignoring it like it’s no big deal. Eventually the wife is going to ask about it. I’m frantically trying to conjure up an explanation - ant suggestions?
Just say what box ? Tell her you're going to take her shopping ...

Hmmm, so the honest approach doesn't work?

Yo @JBarryD! Choice 1: It's a replacement for equipment I sold recently, LOL! or 2: This unit will save my life and keep me from throttling anything that enters my sphere of influence! :cool: 🤘 :guitar: I have personally used both and they were quite effective! LOL! Hang in there and enjoy!!

Well unfortunately for us, they're smart creatures. She will know you're lying. It's fess up now or fess up later. Then you'll have 2 explanations to come up with. ;)

Back
Top Bottom