Plex Verb/Delay 100% wet not possible?

edwinstar

Hello!
Today i noticed that while i can add a Reverb Block 100% wet as a Parallel Effect, i can‘t do that with the Plex Block. Even with 100% Mix there is Dry Signal passing through the Plex Block.
Am I doing something wrong? Can someone check if 100% wet is possible?
Thanks a lot!

well the block itself should be 100% wet if you set it that way. if you also have an additional row with dry signal in the preset, then that's an additional row of dry signal that you'd hear.

Sorry if I misunderstand you, but is this the sort of thing you're after?

Attachments

• Wet Plex.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 10
To be clear it is definitely possible to have a 100% wet Plex block. You must be doing something wrong or unusual with the parameters or routing if you're experiencing what seems like dry signal with mix at 100%.

Will check again tomorrow! Today I disconnected the dry path as a experiment and found that there is still dry signal present in the parallel plex, even when set to 100% wet. Not so with the Reverb block. So if it‘s not a bug then I must be doing something wrong.

Will check again tomorrow! Today I disconnected the dry path as a experiment and found that there is still dry signal present in the parallel plex, even when set to 100% wet. Not so with the Reverb block. So if it‘s not a bug then I must be doing something wrong.
you could export and upload your preset here if you want us to take a look at what may be causing that.

Wouldn‘t that be the strange for the regular usage of parallel Effects?
no. he's speaking about the preset as a whole. like i said above, the block itself would be 100% wet, but you'd still hear some other dry signal if there's another row with dry signal.

Wouldn‘t that be the strange for the regular usage of parallel Effects?

Take a look at the preset I posted. When the reverb block below the Plex verb block is muted, you get a totally wet Plex block. When you un-mute the reverb block, you will of course hear the signal from that block as well.

no. he's speaking about the preset as a whole
I was referring to the block - if it's set up in parallel with dry, and mix/gain = 100%, then I think it is the same mix proportions as putting it in series with gain 100%/mix 50%

But reading the OP's again (sorry missed this the first time), it seems to say that there's dry signal passing thru the plex block even when it's at 100% wet - I checked and don't experience that - 100% wet is 100% wet within the plex block.

Hello again! Plex is working at a 100% Wet now! Thanks Doctor Wu for the Preset, i should have set the bypass mode from the alternating reverb block to mute in instead of thru. Sorry for the confusion! Thank you all!

Back
Top Bottom