Oops, I deleted all of the factory presets & why is there soooo much reverb on most presets?

thomas666

I accidentally deleted all of my presets. How do I get them back or how do I just reset this entire thing so it's back to when it shipped from the factory?
This happened because I was trying to reset all of the presets?

Is something wrong with my FM3? Before deleting the presets accidentally, every single one of them had an obscene amount of Reverb… I mean like unusable, hundred percent wet with no dry signal on every preset. Why would they ship it like this? I understand having a little bit of reverb on presets but why would you put wet only with no dry signal? I've only use this with the headphone output so far, by the way.

I accidentally deleted all of my presets. How do I get them back or how do I just reset this entire thing so it's back to when it shipped from the factory?

Is something wrong with my FM3? Before deleting the presets accidentally, every single one of them had an obscene amount of Reverb… I mean like unusable, hundred percent wet with no dry signal on every preset. Why would they ship it like this? I understand having a little bit of reverb on presets but why would you put wet only with no dry signal? I've only use this with the headphone output so far, by the way.
the factory presets don't have 100% wet reverb.

it sounds like your headphone jack or adaptor isn't seated right. wiggle it to get the proper connection and you won't hear just reverb anymore.

If you're trying to get back presets that you created, and you never backed them up, you'll have to rebuild them one at a time. If you're trying to get back to the factory presets, they can be downloaded from the Fractal website, as explained by @Iam8atman above.

Not sure what that means. What were you trying to do?

Before deleting the presets accidentally, every single one of them had an obscene amount of Reverb… I mean like unusable, hundred percent wet with no dry signal on every preset.
Either the half-in plug that @chris mentioned above, or maybe you the global Reverb Mix dialed up all the way.

Back
Top Bottom