FM3 Now Shipping

I don't know what's more painful, waiting for your FAS invite or watching the UPS truck circle your house for hours delivering other packages! Only to move onto further locations in town, then back and forth .... BUT NOT HERE AT MY HOUSE! LOL! :guitar: :cool: 🤘 Trying hard to be patient brothers and sisters, but I'm about to go chase that truck down! LOL!

Waitlist: 5/4
Invite: 10/26
Ordered: 10/26

I see that we are at 5/7 now but I figured I'd share this as this has been a nice guide for me the many months. Thanks for everyone sharing the previous months. I also did standard shipping UPS. Tracking says two days for me :)

I put my name on the list a couple of weeks ago here in Australia.

I reckon by the time I receive an invite there will legit be an FM3 MkII pre-order.

Has anyone in Australia actually received one yet? There must be 1000s ahead of me..
I’m in Australia and I’ve been on the wait list since 4 December 2019... I thought they forgot about me so I checked in with them and I am still on the wait list. I must admit it’s hard reading others posts that have got it that have only been on wait list since May this year.

I’m in Australia and I’ve been on the wait list since 4 December 2019... I thought they forgot about me so I checked in with them and I am still on the wait list. I must admit it’s hard reading others posts that have got it that have only been on wait list since May this year.
You may know this, but this message board is for North America. About the only thing you can glean from the dates here are that as the gap closes in North America, that should free up units for international sales.

I ordered my FM3 last Friday. I decided to just ship ground. Now I'm regretting that decision, I should have done 3-day & I would have had it tonight........:eek::eek::eek: It looks like I will get it on Monday........I know, 1st world problems, but damn I should have spent the extra 40 bucks...........I'm jonesin for a Fractal fix!

I ordered my FM3 last Friday. I decided to just ship ground. Now I'm regretting that decision, I should have done 3-day & I would have had it tonight........:eek::eek::eek: It looks like I will get it on Monday........I know, 1st world problems, but damn I should have spent the extra 40 bucks...........I'm jonesin for a Fractal fix!

Same! I had a hold from my credit union when I ordered Thursday and I only did ground. Now its arriving Monday AND we're busy all of that week so my play time is going to be really limited.

First world problems... :cry:

First waitlist confirm - Apr. 23, 2019
First non-headphone invite - passed on
Headphone version invite - May 19, 2020
Re-sent headphone invite - Oct. 19, 2020
Ordered and confirmed - Oct. 28, 2020
Shipped Oct. 29.
Update - received Nov. 3!

Amazing service!

Looking forward to the new unit to go along with my III. Best of both worlds now.
Just had my last amp/cab picked up and sold.

Last edited:
No invites today? It seems to have slowed down quite a bit this week too. I fear they ran out of stock. That's unfortunate because they were starting to pick up some momentum again. I guess we wait now to see how long it takes before invites start going back out.

Back
Top Bottom